Baby wardrobes need a solid base of fun, but useful clothes. As much as Mama Luxe enjoys finding one-of-a-kind, unique, special items for Baby Diva, she also gets excited about spotting bargains on items that are chic, yet practical.
Ten Things I Love About OldNavy.com
10. The Basics: Cover the bases with basics in a fresh palette of brown, coral, white, bottle green, and turquoise for the summer: shorts, cargo pants, t-shirts, and onesies…many of these are on sale! Old Navy – Baby Boy Bargains and Old Navy – Baby Girl Bargains
9. Sweepstakes: You could win $1000 and no purchase necessary…. (click on the Latest Buzz at oldnavy.com)
8. Giving is Easy: They have fun gifts for your next baby shower:
7. Sweet Styles for Special Occasions: Baby Diva has a full social calendar, and I always love to check Old Navy for inexpensive dress options.
6. Chic chicks & dapper dudes: At Old Navy, moms find stylish options for less.
4. She’s a Grand Old Flag: Find adorable gear for pint-sized patriots:
3. Yummm…chocolate: Old Navy has polo shirts, shorts, dresses, pants, and more in summer’s hot color.
2. Go wild: animal print and new zooriffic designs. Baby Diva is a leo, and we stocked up on those big cat designs, but I wouldn’t be “lion” if I said all babies will look cute in these jungle-inspired prints. From rompers to onesies, from towels to tanks, your untamed cutie will look adorable.
1. Deals, deals, deals: The price is always right at Old Navy. Right now Old Navy Card Holders, or new card applicants, can enter their card number and use code STUFFMOR for 20% off when they use their Old Navy card. You can combine this with coupon code SPECIAL for free shipping! Click here to use these OldNavy.com coupon codes.