Mamanista! » Attachment Parenting, Baby Carriers, Momma Gotta Have, Registry Pick, Sales, Slings » Favorite Chic Baby Ring Sling

Favorite Chic Baby Ring Sling

favorite chic baby ring slingI’m positively giddy. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this way about a few yards of fabric before. If I had to commit to just one baby sling, I think it would be my new Zolowear Ring Sling in Solstice. I bought it from Along for the Ride and used my coupon code–and I could not be more pleased with my new purchase!

The pattern is chic, the stitching is impeccable, and the design is as comfortable as could be.

A good sling is an essential–it is a hip hands’ free way to carry (and nurse) baby, a changing pad in a pinch, a blanket, a sun shade, and a substitute high chair cover all rolled into one.

No more red marks on Baby Diva’s perfect chubby legs–Zolowear slings have either stretchable serged edges (which give) or two layers of fabric to keep baby happy. Now I can carry my slim Zolowear in my diaper bag and forget the bulky padded slings.

Mom is ecstatic, too! Although I have chronic back problems, I can wear my 22 pound baby in this sling for hours on end without any difficulty.

Plus, the pocket means I can bring along a credit card, diaper, wipes, keys, and the all important lipstick. What more does a mom really need?

Tip: When ordering your sling, make sure to check the size chart. Most women wear a small or medium in Zolowear (how nice for a recent mom to discover she is a small in something).

Oh, and don’t forget the fabulous look of these slings. At first I was concerned that too much of the white side would show on this sling, but the tail curls around and the effect is gorgeous. Now I just need a few more to coordinate with my outfits, like the Bliss Blue Paisley Zoloware, and the Peacock Solarveil Zolowear for wading in the water or walking on hot, sunny days.

Even while visiting a tony resort community, my Zolowear stopped jaded Manhattan Mamas in their tracks.

Get a Deal on Zolowear Slings with this Coupon Code: I bought Baby Diva’s new ride at Along for the Ride. View a wide selection of Zolowear Slings at Along for the Ride and get $5 off your order of $40 or more with coupon code MAMANISTA.

Filed under: Attachment Parenting, Baby Carriers, Momma Gotta Have, Registry Pick, Sales, Slings

20 Responses to "Favorite Chic Baby Ring Sling"

1. Da' Diva says:

that is a very cute carrier…great review!

2. modmom says:

what a gorgeous picture of you + your beautiful diva!

3. Mama-To-Be says:

I love the photo! Such a beautiful picture of you and BabyDiva.

4. pinks & blues girls says:

LOVE that sling fabric pattern!

Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

5. […] Mama Luxe adores her unpadded ring sling since it’s stylish and easy to stash in her diaper bag, but I prefer the secure feeling of a more […]

6. […] last week I’d like to add a new reason to her list. Candace can breastfeed her new baby using her favorite sling and have her hands free to play with or read to her […]

7. Juan Burlson says:

It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

8. John Smith says:

Muchos Gracias for your blog.Really thank you! Much obliged.

9. Buford Fland says:

Sei Gegruesst! Guter Beitrag, ich habe mir mal diesen Blog gespeichert.

10. I have really learned some new things from a blog post. One other thing to I have observed is that generally, FSBO sellers can reject people. Remember, they can prefer not to ever use your products and services. But if an individual maintain a comfortable, professional romance, offering assistance and being in contact for around four to five weeks, you will usually manage to win interviews. From there, a listing follows. Cheers

11. MeroAloto says:

heel Lifts are frequently used by these with healthcare circumstances, also as people who want to improve their height
    shoe lifts

12. MeroAloto says:

Whenever shoe or shoe lifts are used, the footwear from the user will turn out to be like a ladies’ high heel shoe, the heel is in an elevated position thus growing the height of the wearer or balancing the lengths of legs that are unequal
    shoe lifts

13. MeroAloto says:

Newer shoe lifts are made from supplies such as silicone, that is soft however supportive
    shoe lifts

14. oizeaurar says:

Interesting, thanks.

15. Post writing is also a fun, if you know after that you can write otherwise it is complicated to write.

16. It’s actually a great and helpful piece of info.
    I’m happy that you shared this helpful info with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.