Mamanista! » Daddy Blogs, Friday Playgroup, Mommy Blogs, Parenting Blogs » Friday Playgroup: October 5, 2007

Friday Playgroup: October 5, 2007

Growing up and getting creative:

Celebrating with carnivals AND prizes:

And on a more serious note:

Nice Matters:

Nice MattersChristine at From Dates to Diapers was nice enough to pass along the “Nice Matters” award to Mama Luxe. I don’t think “nice” is strong enough to cut it–there are so many generous, warm, and open bloggers who we enjoy reading, including Christine.

So, we hereby pass this award to some of the sweetest bloggers we know: Liz at Mom-101 who is kind to bloggers just starting out, Michelle at Scribbit who takes the time to help build community, and Amy at Crunchy Domestic Goddess who is always sharing helpful information. I’m sticking with the female bloggers because the award looks all girly and stuff, but there are a bunch of kind Daddy Bloggers, too. There are a ton more female bloggers who would fit this award, including those who describe themselves as “mean” or “sarcastic” or “edgy”–they are all big softies when push comes to shove. In fact, I haven’t met any “not nice” bloggers in this parent blogging community…

And some shameless plug reminders:

• If you’ve got a great post you’d like us to read, please tell us about it!
  • Our “Costume Contest” with a $50 gift certificate prize ends today right before midnight!!!
  • You can still get FREE Dale and Thomas Popcorn (one of Oprah’s Favorite Thingsread our review)! We just don’t want you to miss out on this.

Filed under: Daddy Blogs, Friday Playgroup, Mommy Blogs, Parenting Blogs

11 Responses to "Friday Playgroup: October 5, 2007"

1. Stefania says:

thanks for the linky love!

2. Erika Jurney, Plain Jane Mom says:

I like the eyelashes the best :)

3. Mom101 says:

Aw, thanks so much for my award! It’s not so bad to be called nice; I’ve certainly been called worse.

4. Scribbit says:

I stumble over here and what do I find? How nice of you, thanks!

5. Elizabeth says:

Thank you for linking to my Midlife Crisis post. It’s good to know I’m not alone. And congrats on the award, well deserved!

6. Darren says:

Clare thanks you for the art review. She’s still working on finding her artistic voice.

7. Crunchy Domestic Goddess says:

congratulations on the award. you so deserve this one. you are always so helpful to me. :) thank you so much for passing it on to me. i’m honored. :)

amy

8. Made to measure curtains… [...]check out the sites listed below, worth a read for interiors and rugs enthusiasts[...]…

9. chandelier says:

Thanks for these guidelines. One thing I also believe is that credit cards offering a 0% interest rate often attract consumers along with zero interest, instant approval and easy on the net balance transfers, but beware of the number one factor that will certainly void your 0% easy streets annual percentage rate as well as throw one out into the very poor house quick.

10. James says:

Well If you live in the Dayton Area Check https://daytondonations.com

11. Hi there colleagues, how is the whole thing, and what you would
    like to say concerning this piece of writing, in my view its really remarkable designed for me.