Try to get outside and really reconnect.
If you are stuck inside, check out some of these sites for adults and kids:
- Earth Day information from the EPA, including the history of Earth Day, local volunteer opportunities, and conservation tips
- Calculate Your Carbon Footprint
- Crayola Earth Day Crafts
- Earth Day Crafts and Recycling Crafts for Kids from Kaboose
- Celebrate Earth Day with Time for Kids
- EarthDay.Gov for Kids
- EcoKids from the Canadian Government
And don’t forget to check out our Earth Day Eco-Friendly Product Guide for Families, complete with eco-chic tips, earth-friendly free services, organic gifts, and coupon codes!