Warmbiscuit.com, founded by a mom in 1998, specializes in vintage inspired children’s bedding, custom furniture and personalized baby gifts.
They have a new selection of children’s wallpaper and a Japanese-themed girls’ room design that would be a perfect spring make over for your little one’s room.
I also adore the sweetly sophisticated style of prints and the old-fashioned imagination-inspiring toys you find at Warm Biscuit.
They are also featuring plenty of gifts for mom, like this engraved necklace, just in time for Mother’s Day.
Each item at Warm Biscuit transports me to a simpler, more playful era. Just like biscuits fresh from the oven.
WANT IT: Visit Warm Biscuit and use coupon code wbmamanista15 for 15% off (ends 6/1/08)
WIN IT: Warm Biscuit is offering one lucky reader a $50 Gift Certificate to their fabulous store. Please note that Warm Biscuit ships within the US. To enter to win:
- Click HERE to visit Warm Biscuit
- Comment on this post by 11:59, April 25, with your favorite item from Warm Biscuit.
Don’t forget to enter our other contests:
- Alter-Eco Fair Trade Foods (ends April 21)
- SIGG Eco-Chic Water Bottle (ends April 22)
- Nursing Cover for the New Mamas from Love & Blessings (ends April 30)
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide SIGG contest for bloggers (ends May 2)
Find more contests at The Bloggy Giveaways Carnival.