Mamanista! » Books, Books (0-3), Books (Pre-School), Books (School Aged), Personalized » Not Your Ordinary Personalized Book

Not Your Ordinary Personalized Book

frecklebox.jpg  Since children love seeing their name in print, there are tons of personalized books on the market. But Baby Mwah recently received a personalized book from Freckle Box that blows away the competition.

The “My Name Is” Book by Freckle Box teaches your child how to spell his or her name through stunning personalized images. Your child’s name is shown in leaves, stars, ladybugs, seashells, pigeons and more as well as in the text of the story.  I love reading this story and looking at the beautiful pictures. (To see a sample, visit

If you like “My Name Is,” you’ll also want to check out “…Goes to the Zoo.” This book teaches your child about animals, but the real fun is hunting for your child’s name, which is camouflaged in an image on each page.

Want It?

Buy online for $19.95 (soft cover) or $34.95 (hard cover) at

Filed under: Books, Books (0-3), Books (Pre-School), Books (School Aged), Personalized

25 Responses to "Not Your Ordinary Personalized Book"

1. anne says:

Personalized gifts can also be a great idea for giving gifts to children. There are companies specializing in personalized children’s gifts, personalized children’s music and CD. Giving personalized gifts to children is a way to show the parents of the children that you’ve taken the extra time, effort and expense to create a gift specifically for their child, scoring you major points.

2. I do not drop many responses, but i did some searching and wound up here Not Your Ordinary Personalized Book | Mamanista!. And I actually do have 2 questions for you if you don’t mind. Is it only me or does it seem like some of the remarks appear like coming from brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing on other sites, I would like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Would you list of the complete urls of all your public pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

3. I write a leave a response each time I especially enjoy a post on a blog or I have something to contribute to the conversation. It’s caused by the passion displayed in the article I looked at. And on this article Not Your Ordinary Personalized Book | Mamanista!. I was moved enough to create a commenta response ;) I do have some questions for you if it’s allright. Is it just me or do some of the responses look as if they are written by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at other sites, I’d like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list every one of all your shared sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

4. I drop a leave a response each time I especially enjoy a post on a site or I have something to add to the conversation. It is triggered by the fire displayed in the post I looked at. And on this post Not Your Ordinary Personalized Book | Mamanista!. I was excited enough to drop a thought :-) I do have 2 questions for you if it’s okay. Is it just me or do a few of the remarks look like left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing at other online social sites, I would like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Would you list every one of your community sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

5. I simply had to thank you so much once more. I do not know the things I would have worked on without the type of concepts shared by you about that subject. This has been a real hard situation for me, nevertheless finding out this well-written strategy you dealt with that made me to weep with delight. Now i am grateful for your service and as well , believe you really know what a powerful job you were doing educating the mediocre ones using your webblog. Most probably you haven’t come across all of us.

6. Wow! This can be one particular of the most beneficial blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Excellent. I’m also a specialist in this topic therefore I can understand your effort.

7. hello!,I love your writing very so much! share we be in contact extra approximately your post on AOL? I need a specialist on this space to resolve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Having a look ahead to see you.

8. Hi there, You have done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this website.

9. Floreria says:

Gracias por dejarnos opinar y dejar nuestras comentarios en este espacio, he leido el articulo mediante el traductor y me ha parecido excelente. Muy buenas imagenes y contenido. Por favor, visita nuestra web de Floreria referente a flores y plantas . Thanks and sorry for no post in your language!

10. I would like to express my appreciation to this writer just for bailing me out of such a problem. Because of exploring throughout the world-wide-web and meeting recommendations which are not productive, I thought my entire life was gone. Existing without the solutions to the difficulties you’ve fixed all through your review is a crucial case, as well as ones which might have in a wrong way affected my entire career if I had not discovered your blog post. Your main talents and kindness in playing with all the things was crucial. I am not sure what I would have done if I hadn’t come upon such a point like this. I can at this time look forward to my future. Thanks for your time very much for the expert and amazing help. I will not think twice to recommend your web sites to anybody who requires direction on this subject matter.

11. epassports says:

Thank you a lot for giving everyone an exceptionally remarkable chance to read critical reviews from this website. It can be so pleasurable and also full of fun for me and my office acquaintances to search your blog a minimum of 3 times in one week to see the fresh issues you have. And definitely, we are certainly fascinated considering the amazing methods you serve. Some 3 points on this page are particularly the simplest we’ve ever had.

12. Thanks for the post. I have always seen that a lot of people are desirous to lose weight as they wish to show up slim and attractive. Even so, they do not generally realize that there are other benefits for you to losing weight in addition. Doctors say that fat people come across a variety of ailments that can be directly attributed to their excess weight. The great thing is that people who definitely are overweight and also suffering from different diseases can reduce the severity of the illnesses by means of losing weight. You possibly can see a constant but notable improvement in health as soon as even a minor amount of losing weight is achieved.

13. Lane Vigen says:

There is obviously a bundle to know about this. I feel you made certain nice points in features also.

14. I precisely desired to thank you so much once again. I do not know what I would have sorted out without the actual suggestions documented by you directly on that subject. It seemed to be an absolute horrifying issue in my view, but looking at this professional avenue you handled that made me to leap with joy. Now i’m grateful for the work and in addition pray you recognize what an amazing job you happen to be putting in educating the rest with the aid of your web blog. I am sure you haven’t got to know all of us.

15. 0…

[…]Wow, fantastic weblog structure! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for?[…]…

16. I relish, lead to I found just what I was taking a look for. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

17. You completed a number of good points there. I did a search on the topic and found nearly all people will have the same opinion with your blog.

18. Laci Charney says:

This is an excellent entry and I couldnt agree a lot more with what you have been creating about. Thanks for this wonderful share.

19. Some really select posts on this site, saved to bookmarks .

20. my free ipad says:

*Can I just say what a relief to find someone who in fact knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You certainly know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More individuals need to read this and comprehend this side of the story. I cant believe youre not much more popular because you undoubtedly have the gift.

21. Hi my family member! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and come with almost all important infos. I would like to see more posts like this.

22. ygryvkvw says:

NZLARB ncvkemltqrcm, [url=]bfbfctrymswi[/url], [link=]oavtikxzholb[/link],

23. Danielle says:

Well If you live in the Dayton Area Check

24. James says:

Well If you live in the Dayton Area Check

25. Frank says:

#1 new file sharing site.