Mamanista! » Back to School, Bags (Children), Contests, Coupons, Hip Find, Uncategorized » Packs for Pint-Sized People

Packs for Pint-Sized People

Dante Beatrix Preschool Kindergarten BackpackOompa Toys isn’t just a great boutique for playthings.  They also have a fabulous Back-to-School section full of educational goodies!

Check out the bold and blocky, but still adorable critters on the Dante Beatrix Little Kids Backpacks ($36). For my little Leo, I’m fond of the charming Lion design.  Each of the animals is stitched in vivid colors on easy to wipe clean nylon canvas.  The back is lightly padded to keep your preschool or kindergarten child comfortable.

Or go for something edgier with Pooki and Co Backpacks ($28). I a fan of the unique look of the Pooki and Co Pirate Backpack. You’ll be able to spot this swashbuckling bright yellow creature a mile away, and the reflective strips will help, too.  Plus, this backpack has an internal zipper pocket for keeping your little buccaneer’s booty safe. A shiny, funky, and fun backpack for the kiddo who likes to stand out.

WANT IT: Oompa Toys is offering a promotional discount of $5 off on orders over $40 with coupon code “BTS2008” (ends August 31st).

WIN IT: One randomly selected reader (U.S. Shipping Only) will win either a Dante Beatrix Little Kids Backpack or a Pooki and Co Backpack (ARV $28-36).  Just visit Oompa Toys and leave us a comment by 11:59 PM, August 27, with BOTH (1) the backpack you would choose AND (2) another favorite product carried by Oompa Toys.

Want to get another entry to win? Visit our Back to School Guide for more preschool and kindergarten picks and find out how to get more chances to win!

Filed under: Back to School, Bags (Children), Contests, Coupons, Hip Find, Uncategorized

215 Responses to "Packs for Pint-Sized People"

1. Caryn Bailey says:

I would choose the Little Kid Backpack: Monkey from Dante Beatrix

and I really like the Cordoba Building Blocks from HABA

2. Ruth says:

The Polar Bear and of course the Bear Gang Drawing Tin

3. Lou says:

Zoe Backpack
    Little Horse Desk Top Set

Both are just too too cute.

4. Robert says:

Pirate Backpack from Pooki and Co
    Fire Truck Tricycle from Italtrike

5. LaDonna says:

Lion back pack and the yellow scooter at oompa

6. Georganna Larkin says:

So many great toys! I like the Cordoba building blocks. My backpack choice for Fabrienne would be the Lola Garden Backpack Green. So happy and colorful and the straps on the back look like they offer great support.

7. Kayla Hogue says:

The tea sets are so cute! Definately the tea set since that is on the xmas list. Would pick the backpack with the Penquin on it from Dante Beatrix. We are big Oswald fans and the penquin reminds me of Henry!

8. Donna Kozar says:

I like the Penguin backpack! The Puddin Corsario Soft Pencil Case

9. Eryn says:

I think I would pick the “Little Kid Backpack: Shark from Dante Beatrix.” It’s hilarious and cute!

Another product I fell in love with is the Horse Memo game from Haba. Both of my little ones would enjoying playing that game. What kid doesn’t love memory games?

10. Megan A. says:

I would definitely go for the monkey. My daughter loves monkeys. I also like the Musical Band from Plan Toys.

11. […] to Rockle, who won the Oompa Backpack Contest on Mamanista,  who said: Ooooo! I would pick the Little Kid Backpack: Monkey from Dante Beatrix, and I also […]

12. Sites we Like……

[…] Every once in a while we choose blogs that we read. Listed below are the latest sites that we choose […]……

13. I got what you mean , regards for putting up.Woh I am glad to find this website through google. “The outcome of the war is in our hands the outcome of words is in the council.” by Homer.

14. isabella says: