Looking for some last minute spooky fun (besides trick-or-treating, of course)?
- Halloween Books: Head to the Library to read one of Debbie’s Best New Halloween Books for Kids
- Halloween Internet Fun: Send Spooky e-Cards from the World Wildlife Federation; Find out your Vampire Name
- Halloween Recipes: Having a party? Make one of these Terrifyingly Tasty Treats using these Halloween Recipes; or these simply creepy Halloween lunches; or visit The Expatriate’s Kitchen for another Halloween Recipe Carnival
- Pumpkin Carving: Take out the power tools for a quick, fun, and attractive pumpkin carving job or make some pumpkin people
- Eco-Friendly Halloween Tips: There’s still time to Go Green for Halloween
- Halloween Games: Scare up a good time time with these old-fashioned Halloween Games (from Not Quite Crunchy Parent)
- Halloween Crafts: Pumpkin Craft from an old paperback book; Candy Wreath from Michelle at Scribbit; Veronique’s Favorite Halloween Crafts–Most of these crafts are great all Autumn long!
- Last Minute Costumes: Forgot to get a costume? Check out these ideas from Blissfully Domestic’s Family Bliss