We are so thankful that you have joined us throughout this year for our chic picks, hip contests and fabulous deals!
Enjoy your family and have a bountiful and happy Thanksgiving tomorrow. If you are looking for some fun fall crafts to occupy the kiddos, we recommend:
- Construction Paper Hand Turkey with a Twist from a Video Tutorial via MOMformation (my daughter loved how the Turkey was her footprints and handprints)
- A Stuffed Hand Turkey from Bella Dia (for the less crafty, just use an old mismatched glove and glue or stitch up the opening)
- Pine Cone Turkey from MOMformation
- Tree of Thanks from Playing House (this would make a great class project or yearly tradition…start with about a dozen leaves and add new leaves each year)
- Patterns for Pilgrim/Native American Placemats with Children’s Photographs from MimiTalks
- Clothespin Dolls: Native American Dolls from Scribbit; Fairy Dolls With Autumn Leaf Fashions from Blogging Molly
- Round-Up of Acorn Crafts from Scribbit
- Autumn Tree from Full Circle (I did this with my preschooler with water paint and construction paper instead of ink and leaves)
- Lots of Thanksgiving Crafts from No Time for Flash Cards: Pilgrim Cookies, Potato Print Turkeys, Fall Foliage Place Cards, and more!
Reminder: We have 12 Days of Giveaways going on right now and the first contest ends November 28!