Mamanista! » Contests, Coupons, Electronics, Photographs, Uncategorized » Plug-In and Back-Up: Protect Your Precious Memories

Plug-In and Back-Up: Protect Your Precious Memories

Clickfree External Hard Drive Backup SystemI’m a compulsive amateur photographer and I also work from home as a writer.  So, I should be embarrassed to admit that I am part of the 85% of the US population that does not backup files.  If my laptop dies (and it is kind of limping along right now), any photos I have not already uploaded and many of my projects would be lost.

Clickfree External Hard Drive Backup System has made it super easy for me to get back on track and protect my files. All I did was plug Clickfree into my USB port and it backed-up and organized all my files for me.

The first time took hours (my computer is packed with files) but it completed the backup while I slept and subsequent backups go more quickly.

With 160 GB capacity, Clickfree can back up up to 10 computers, so it is perfect for a multi-PC household or small business.  And Clickfree will be announcing higher capacity external hard drives later this month.

If you work from home, store a lot of files on your home computer, or have school-aged children (“I forgot to save my paper should not be a valid excuse”), this is a useful, time-saving, and potentially job-saving device!

There really is no excuse now not to be a responsible adult and back up all those cute pictures of my kids.

Want It: Visit www.goclickfree.com, purchase the HD701 ($99) or the HD801($119) from the “Clickfree on-line store” and use customer coupon code “cfr3302” for $25 Off. You can also purchase the ClickFree HD801-160GB Integrated External Hard Drive ($97) and ClickFree HD701 – 120GB Automatic Backup USB External Hard Drive ($83) from Amazon.

Win It: Clickfree wants one lucky Mamanista reader to win a Clickfree HD801 External Hard Drive (MSRP $159). U.S. and Canadian shipping addresses only.

Just leave a comment on this post by November 18, 11:59 PM EST, letting us know what precious files you need to backup.

If you would like an extra entry, just subscribe (and confirm your subscription) to our e-mail digest and/or our semi-monthly newsletter (if you are already subscribed, you are eligible) and leave a separate comment letting us know you are a subscriber.

Filed under: Contests, Coupons, Electronics, Photographs, Uncategorized · Tags: , ,

576 Responses to "Plug-In and Back-Up: Protect Your Precious Memories"

1. Kathleen Lewis says:

Photos mostly, some music, starting to do video. I learned the importance of backing up my photos after my house burnt down. Portable harddrives are the best!

2. Auriette says:

I have a lot of old family photos scanned and touched up, as well as new digital photos from family events and the rare vacation. I’d love to have those backed up. Also, I design graphics as part of my job, and I’d rather have copies saved on an external hard drive than dozens of CDs. An external hard drive would be a wonderful luxury as well as a potential lifesaver!

3. Cale says:

My father and I finally were able to take the picturesque father son trip. We went to Indianapolis for the first motorcycle race there in 100 years. I always want to cherish these memories.

4. Roger Patteson says:

I want to back up all of our recent vacation photos!

Thanks,

Roger

5. tanya says:

I need to protect pictures and work documents. Thanks!

6. Janet says:

family pictures!:)

7. Catherine KingChuparkoff says:

Every photo of my family is so dear to me and I really should have done this already!

8. sarah b says:

my son just turned 9 months and we need to save his pictures… plus all my notes from grad school that i finished last year!!

9. Heather Hart says:

Genealogy files including irreplaceable photo scans.

10. Suanne Giddings says:

I have many beautiful pictures of my family, pets, and friends on my computer that desperately need to be backed up. Some of these folks and pets) are now deceased, so there is no second chance! Shame on me!!! Thank you for the opportunity to win!
    HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE !!!

11. Tamara Lovewell says:

I could always use the extra storage!

12. Marc says:

Various written intellectual property that it took my years to copy into the computer…but making copies now replicates the files and messes up the capacity.

13. Adrian Lamont says:

I need to back up my cad files.

14. Veronica Szymankiewicz says:

Oh my. I need to back up my thousands of pictures, songs, and school files. This would come in very handy. Thank you.
    four2vero@hotmail.com

15. If harm to the nerves of the spinal cord is suspected, you might will need additional tests or treatment. These could include X-rays, CT (computerised tomography) scans, MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) or a myelogram (a special X-ray) which shows the nerves and spinal cord (see separate factsheets for descriptions of these investigations).

16. You can think of your computer’s registry like the mind of your computer. As such, it stores info not only on every program that your computer has set uped at any given time, it also tends to keep details from programs that you Earlier removed. This can be a significant problem for PC owners and is why it’s imperative for computer users to use a free registry cleaner.

When you set up software on your computer, some important data are retailerd inside of your computer’s registry. However, when you remove or unset up software, sometimes those information remain inside your registry. Maybe the software was inadequately published or your computer had a hard time unset uping the software adequately. In either case, the end-result is that you have records in your registry that are no longer needed.

[url=http://www.kingsoftsecurity.com/faq/?qa=22/somebody-help-me-uninstalling-registry-mechanic]registry mechanic tpb[/url]
    cleans your computer’s registry. Registry cleaners remove outdated and errant registry entries that can cause PC slowdown, error messages and even application crashes. critical registry problems can even result in your computer becoming unbootable. So, by working with a registry cleaning tool, you can work to eradicate these PC slowdowns and avoid future problems due to a bloated registry.

17. I wanted to put you one very small note to finally give thanks once again for the splendid pointers you have provided above. It’s really unbelievably open-handed of people like you to grant unreservedly what many of us would’ve sold for an ebook to get some cash on their own, specifically since you could have tried it in case you decided. These tricks as well worked as a good way to comprehend someone else have the identical desire the same as mine to find out whole lot more concerning this issue. I think there are many more enjoyable times ahead for individuals who looked at your site.

18. Hugh Johnson says:

Hugh Johnson…

[…]u Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets nx[…]…