To all of the fabulous mamas, “Happy Mother’s Day!”
And if you are shopping for a mama…oops! Did you forget something? It isn’t too late for these Last Minute Mother’s Day Gifts:
- Get her a gift certificate at her favorite store at GiftCertificates.com.
- Take her out to eat and save money by using Restaurant.com.Take 60% Off at Restaurant.com and receive $15 FTD rewards with every order of $25 Gift Certificates with code GIFT. Pay $4 thru 5/11/09.
- Give her a Unique Experience from Giftybox.
- Enroll her in a babysitting finder service: Sittercity Coupon Code MNISTA for 10% OFF and Care.com Coupon Code MOM09 for 10% OFF. This is a gift for the whole family. Trust us.
- Shop our Mother’s Day Gift Guide, print a pic of her gift, and put it in a nice card.
- Skip the consumer goods and just get crafty (with Veronique). My preschooler made this variation on Coffee Filter Flower Craft (from Teaching Tiny Tots) and pressed flower candles for her grandmas. It really is the thought that counts! We promise.
- Let her know you love her and respect her. Visit Give Respect and send a free e-card and help end violence in families.