They say breakfast is the most important meal, as it sets you up for the rest of your day. However, it can be difficult to have a healthy breakfast each morning when you are rushing around trying to get everyone out the door.
Check out these 15 quick and healthy breakfast recipes that are easy to make ahead, prepare quickly, or eat on-the-go for busy mornings!
- Breakfast Tortilla Pizza – Only 5 ingredients needed and this dish is easily customizable to suit your needs. Perfect for crunchy pizza lovers and busy morning folks!
- Sunbutter, Banana & Chia Seed Toast – Easy, healthy, and delicious breakfast that everyone will love! You can customize it with your nut butter and fruit of choice!
- Honey Lime Quinoa Fruit Salad – Quinoa, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and mango combine in this incredible salad. The fresh fruit and quinoa are glazed with a honey lime dressing and it will be a hit wherever it goes!
- Healthy Berry Yogurt Smoothie – This simple smoothie is packed with protein to keep you full and is the perfect on-the-go breakfast!
- Quinoa and Chia Porridge with Stone Fruits – Who says you can’t have comfort food for breakfast that is both healthy and filling?
- Savory Oatmeal with Cheddar and Fried Egg – Ever tried savory oatmeal before? You need to try this delicious cheesy oatmeal that’s topped with the perfectly fried egg! Ready in less than 10 minutes!
- Avocado Toast with Egg – This super quick breakfast has a carbohydrate, a protein, and a healthy fat, making it the perfect balanced meal!
- Dark Chocolate Quinoa Breakfast Bowl – Chocolate for breakfast? Um, yes!
- Slow Cooker Sausage & Egg Breakfast Casserole – Prepare this in the evening, let your slow cooker do the work, and you’ll have breakfast already made when you wake up!
- Warm Berry Bowl – Sweet, warm, and comforting breakfast you’ll look forward to!
- Zucchini Bread Oatmeal – Zucchini Bread Oatmeal is healthy bowl of old-fashioned oats with grated zucchini, spices and nuts. It’s got all the flavors of fresh baked zucchini bread for a super healthy breakfast!
- Breakfast Egg Muffins – This recipe for breakfast egg muffins is an easy grab and go option for busy mornings. Egg muffins are loaded with bacon, cheddar cheese and spinach, and are packed with plenty of protein!
- Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie – The ripe bananas have plenty of natural sweetness, and the peanuts are a great source of protein. The texture of the blended frozen bananas is a lot like an ice cream milkshake, so enjoy!
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Waffle Sandwich – Kids and adults will both love this quick and easy breakfast!
- Healthy Sweet Potato, Black Bean, & Avocado Breakfast Burritos – A simple, healthy twist on an old favorite made especially for the mornings. They’re packed with protein, super delicious, and will keep you energized through the morning.
What are your go-to quick breakfast recipes? Share them with us!