Can’t get enough pumpkin spice? Looking for fall themed sensory activities to do with the kids this season? We have you covered with these educational, fall-themed activities!
- Fall Sensory Table – Bird seed, sunflower seeds, fallen leaves, and a few other items you probably have on hand make for fun, fall-themed sensory fun!
- Apple Scented Sensory Play – This apple-scented science experiment is fun for all ages!
- Apple Volcanoes Science for Kids – Apple Volcanoes are easy to set up and a ton of fun for the entire family!
- Pumpkin Spice Clean Mud – Here is a fun fall sensory table idea that you can enjoy and soak in the scent of fall.
- Pumpkin Spice Soda Dough – This is a great hands on play activity for kids that is fun for fall and great to take outside.
- Pumpkin Volcano – This is a great sensory and science activity for the kids.
- Candy Corn Science Experiment – There is nothing better than candy science! This is a great way to let the kids make guesses and see what will happen!
- Pumpkin Spice Kernels – The scent and texture of these kernels make them great for exploring with multiple senses!
- Pumpkin Spice Oobleck – Have you ever made oobleck? It’s a fun, simple, messy activity! And in this recipe, it’s pumpkin spice scented!
- Pumpkin Spice Fizzy Science – This activity is great for problem solving, fine motor skills, exploring sight, scent, and touch.
- Sweet Potato Ooey Gooey Goop – This is a great hands on and open ended activity in which kids get to learn by playing.
- Caramel Apple and Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Dough – These fall scented mixtures provide endless opportunities for play!
- Pumpkin Spice Sensory Rice – This pumpkin spice scented orange sensory rice is great for indoor or outdoor playtime.
- Cinnamon Sprinkle Goop – This activity is a great way to investigate and learn about pumpkins!
- Apple Scented Cloud Dough – Fun, fluffy, moldable play material you can make at home.
Which of these activities will you be trying with your kids? Let us know!