Everyone knows camping is at least 50% about the food, right? Okay, maybe not, but there is just something about food that is cooked over a campfire. Even if you’re not able to go camping this year, try some of these recipes on the grill in the backyard for a delicious, memorable spring and summer!
- Campfire Potatoes – These campfire potatoes are so delicious and easy to make, they are an absolute must-try this summer either on your next camping trip or even right on your grill!
- Campfire Nachos – Whether camping the wilderness or in the backyard, these easy nachos in a cast-iron skillet are amazing over the campfire, on the grill or in the oven. The bonus is no clean up is necessary!
- S’mores Banana Boats – Grilled Banana topped with gooey marshmallows, melted chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbs!
- Campfire Breakfast Burritos – Prep these at home the night before — tortillas stuffed with egg, ham, cheese, and green chiles — then reheat at the campsite for a quick, filling breakfast.
- Campfire Orange Cinnamon Rolls – All you need for this delicious treat is oranges and canned cinnamon rolls!
- Campfire Tex Mex White Bean Chicken Foil Packets – You CAN eat healthy while camping! Chicken foil packets are the way to go when camping!
- Hobo Dinners – This meal will make your wallet happy, keep your house cool when the temperature rises, and break the monotony of ‘normal’ dinner, thus making your kids think you are awesome.
- Campfire Paella – With just a little preparation beforehand, you can have a delicious meal on a grill or over a campfire.
- BBQ Chicken Potato Foil Packet – This BBQ chicken and potato packet is a family favorite!
- Campfire Pizza Log – This recipe is a crowd pleaser. Simply prepare ahead of time and freeze until it’s time to cook!
We would love to hear what your family likes to eat while camping or grilling out. Let us know in the comments!