Many of us are gearing up to go back to school and get back into a routine. If you’re struggling with ideas for packed lunches, whether for yourself or your kids, switch things up and check out these lunch ideas for work or school.
- Pizza Burgers – These are a superbly easy lunch (or dinner) option if you have buns that are about to go stale, leftover (or jarred) spaghetti sauce, and some cheese in the fridge.
- Grilled Ham and Cheese – Eating a grilled ham and cheese sandwich is one of those things that make lunchtime perfect. Buttery toasted bread, smoky salty ham, and gooey, melty cheese make an epic meal that when made right, is not only scrumptious but unforgettable.
- Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly – Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly will take your PB&Js to the next level!
- Easy Cheese Quesadilla – Quesadillas can be made a million different ways, meaning you can add just about any ingredient you can imagine.
- Homemade Chicken Nuggets – The great thing about my recipe is that you use everyday ingredients…nothing fancy here!
- Turkey Cheddar Lunch Roll Ups – Turkey Cheddar Lunch Roll Ups make the best lunch, appetizer or snack that everyone will love! These are fun and perfect to add to your kid’s lunchbox!
- Chicken Ranch Wraps – These tasty wraps come together in under 15 minutes and make a great lunch or snack!
- Kid Friendly Hummus – Serve up this kid friendly hummus recipe as a tasty dip for picky eaters! With only 4 main ingredients and no tahini, it’s full of creamy, savory flavor without the bitterness that some picky eaters don’t enjoy.
- Bagels with Homemade Cream Cheese in 3 Flavors – You have to try these 3 delicious Homemade Cream Cheese Flavors recipes: Strawberry, Chocolate, and Garlic & Herb — both you & your bagels deserve it!
- Veggie Wraps – Delicious and healthy Veggie Wrap with a thin layer of hummus, piled high with your favorite veg, including spinach, edamame, avocado, carrot and cucumbers. A great solution for meal prep lunch or an easy dinner.
Which of these recipes will you try for lunches this year?