Mamanista! » Bath Time, Contests, Pre-schoolers, Summer, Toddlers, Travel » No-Rinse Shampoo and Baby Wash from Oopsy Daisy

No-Rinse Shampoo and Baby Wash from Oopsy Daisy

Oopsy Daisy Hair and Skin CareParents everywhere are going to be thrilled with the Oopsy Daisy Beautiful Baby no-rinse shampoo and body wash products.

Inevitably, babies are at their messiest when you want them to look their best. Suddenly, your tot decides to wear a bowl of food as her hat right before grandma’s birthday party. Or, you are traveling with the next stop hours away and your sensitive toddler is crying because her hands are sticky. Or perhaps you just got out of the pool and want to get the chemicals off of baby’s skin and hair before the car ride home.

No worries if you’ve brought along Oopsy Daisy! Baby will be clean in no time, without any need for water.  And, because all Oopsy Daisy! beautiful baby products contain no parabens, SLS, DEA, formaldehyde or petroleum products and are free or artificial fragrances and dyes, you’ll know baby is safe.  No wonder Oopsy Daisy! was recently featured on The Today Show as one of the must-haves in brand new baby gear.  Check out the website to see a video of Oopsy Daisy in action!

First we tried High Chair Hair Care (8 oz., $18), which contains mild plant based cleansers that moisturize your little one’s scalp while softening and cleaning her hair. The product comes out of the pump as a foam, which delighted my girl.  I worked it into her curls and I could immediately tell that her hair was more manageable and clean. I toweled her dry and was able to easily comb through her hair.  Initially, she was sporting a bit of the “wet look,” but soon her hair dried and returned to its usual style. After a little High Chair Hair Care, she has soft beautiful curls that small mildly of baby powder.

Next we tried a little of the No Bath Bubble Bath (8 fl oz: $18), which smells divinely from the essential oils of lemon verbena and lavender. This product works much in the same way as the High Chair Hair Care and leaves skin very soft. I like to use this rinse-free body wash right after swimming or for meals on the go.

I am definitely a fan of this great on the go solution for keeping baby clean and fresh.

WANT IT: Oopsy Daisy! Beautiful Baby products are available online at Use coupon code “tryme” for 15% off.

WANT MORE TRAVEL TIPS: Check out our Travel Guide to find the best gear for traveling with babies and children.

WIN IT: Oopsy Daisy is offering a bottle of their High Chair Hair Care and No Bath Bubble Bath ($36 TOTAL ARV) to one reader (US Shipping Only). To enter: Visit Oopsy Daisy to view the full product line and then leave a comment below by 11:59 PM EST, July 23 letting us know which Oopsy Daisy product you need most AND why–funny stories encouraged!

Want another entry? Click here to find out how to double your chances!

Filed under: Bath Time, Contests, Pre-schoolers, Summer, Toddlers, Travel · Tags: , ,

179 Responses to "No-Rinse Shampoo and Baby Wash from Oopsy Daisy"

1. loki says:

Even my kids would love to try something called “Boogie Wipes”!

2. Rosanne Morrison says:

I would love the conditioner for my little granddaughters hair. My other sons call her “Fro Jo” for her wild curly hair

3. Carolyn Ireland says:

I bet my best friend could really use the Kiddo Kream!!!

4. Jennifer R says:

The Cutie Pie Curlz would be really nice! All of these products look great.

5. Jennifer M says:

I’d love to have the No Bath Bubble Bath. My daughter has taken to drooling all over herself. It’s amazing how far a little drool can go and then it just attracts dirt. Ok, who am I kidding, it’s a LOT of drool.

6. Suzie G says:

We really need the no rinse shampoo. My daughter goes bonkers when we try to rinse her hair. I admit there are days where I’m just too frustrated and tired to battle washing her hair so it either goes unwashed or I don’t rinse it out all the way and use a babywipe to “finish” the job.

7. Leigh says:

I love love love mom inventions. We live 20 miles outside of town, and I can not count the times when we would leave the house with both kids looking perfect and get to our destination with two kids resembling monkeys after a mud fight. Still I try lol but I have learned to let go, now I can learn to carry Oopsy Daisy! I so want to try the No Bath Bubble Bath – Rinse Free Body Wash.

8. Debbie says:

I would love the detangler so my daughter can stop screaming!!

9. Eileen Burke says:

The no rinse baby products sound amazing, especially b/c my 2 month old’s hair is always greasy looking!!!

10. kathy pease says:

i could use the no rinse shampoo the other day i got out of the shower and went to brush my hair i had a bunch of conitioner on the back of my head..i have no clue how the heck that happened i must be getting alzheimers or something

11. Gianna says:

Cutie-Pie Curlz-Leave in Conditioner/ Detangler for my daughter who hates having her hair combed.

12. Suanne Giddings says:

I think the Oopsy Daisy High Chair Hair Care and No Bath Bubble Bath should be in every diaper bag — for eating out, visiting with friends, running errands, traveling, ANYTIME you will have a little one with you. I don’t have a particularly funny story… just the usual disasters. Thanks for the chance to win!

13. Pamela White says:

Kiddo Kream leave in moisturizer is what I need to keep the frizz down.

14. vicki lorenz says:

I am a first time grandma and I will need all the help I can get!

15. sandra kao says:

i could use the pip squeaky clean shampoo and body wash because my little squirms so much it’s great to just use one pump for it all

16. tiffany lane says:

i would love to try the no rinse shampoo.

17. Lisa P says:

Tough choice, but I would have to pick the detangler as my son’s middle name is dreadlocks

18. Bes says:

The No Bath Bubble Bath, my kids hate taking baths!

19. sarah woods says:

Love the baby/body wash products; not only for infant but how about the adult????? many Thanks SW

20. Lonnie says:

No rinse shampoo sounds great since my grandson is going through a period of not getting his head real wet.ty 4 the great contest!:)

21. Margaret V says:

Definitely the High Chair Hair Care. My three month old son already has so much hair that people that know us are constantly ask when he’s getting his first hair cut.

22. Donna Kozar says:

I would like to try the No Bath Bubble bath. It would be really handy for a quick clean up.

23. Lily Kwan says:

I need the Kiddo Kream because my skin is very dry!

24. That looks very good however , i’m still not too sure that I favor it. Anyhow will look far more into it and decide for myself! :)

25. Read was interesting, stay in touch……

[…]please visit the sites we follow, including this one, as it represents our picks from the web[…]……

26. Related……

[…]just beneath, are numerous totally not related sites to ours, however, they are surely worth going over[…]……

27. Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely excellent. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a wonderful site.

28. Thanks for your article. My spouse and i have generally observed that the majority of people are wanting to lose weight simply because wish to show up slim in addition to looking attractive. Nevertheless, they do not often realize that there are many benefits so that you can losing weight as well. Doctors declare that fat people are afflicted with a variety of disorders that can be instantly attributed to their excess weight. The great news is that people that are overweight and also suffering from various diseases can reduce the severity of their own illnesses through losing weight. You are able to see a progressive but marked improvement with health when even a minor amount of weight reduction is realized.

29. Only wanna comment that you have a very decent web site , I like the design and style it really stands out.