- “Mommy Bloggers as Super Affiliates.” March 18, 2010. Debbie Bookstaber shares her experience as both a high level affiliate program manager and as a mom blogger and affiliate marketer on Webmaster Radio’s show Affiliate Marketing Insider.
- “New Charity Blends Blogging and Philanthropy.” November 13, 2009. Debbie Bookstaber and Candace Lindemann of Mamanista launch new non-profit, Bloganthropy. (Full Press Release)
- “Child’s Play Hosts Mommy Blogger Event”. November 11, 2009. Kids Today. Debbie Bookstaber is an expert panelist. (Full Article)
- Candace Lindemann is named to the Ziggity Zoom Advisory Board. October 1, 2009. (Full Press Release)
- Candace Lindemann is on the Super Test Drive Team for Frigidaire. May 12, 2009.
- Candace Lindemann is named an Education.com JustAsk Expert
- “Blogger Profile: Candace Lindemann and Debbie Bookstaber of Mamanista” by Stephanie Azzarone. Mom Market Trends. May 1, 2009. (Blog Post)
- “From the Life of a New Mom,”by Julie Mulligan for 1-800-Flowers: Mamanista was spotted by 1-800-Flowers as part of their “Spot A Mom”campaign.(Blog Post)
- “When Consumers Report: Mommy blogging your way to success,” by Stephanie Azzarone. Playthings Magazine. February 2009. Featured as one of six “Influential Mommy Blogs.” (Full Article)
Mamanista.com editors have also been featured product review writers and guest bloggers on: