Mamanista! » Contests, Fashion, Hip Find, Maternity, Organic » Maternity Clothing for the Classically Chic Mama

Maternity Clothing for the Classically Chic Mama

Boob Maternity PrizesBoob Maternity & Nursing Wear was founded on the principle that it should be every mother’s right to nurse in comfort and in style. Amen to that!

Boob founder Mia Seipel’s sympathy for her sister, who exposed her midrift to the icy Northern winds of Stockholm to nurse her newborn baby in the park. So, Mia came up with a patented design to provide stylish coverage for breastfeeding mamas.

Once Mia became pregnant herself, she set out to design a classic line of soft and comfortable maternity wear that gracefully accentuates a pregnant woman’s curves.

Boob is also committed to doing their part as a responsible company, manufacturing all garments in fair wage facilities in Europe and introducing organic cotton options.

We’ve recommended some budget maternity jeans buys in the past, but every once in a while you just have to treat yourself to something that makes you feel fabulous, especially if you are in the midst of morning sickness. You know, the kind of clothes you find on celebrity mamas like Angelina Jolie, Jessica Alba, Tori Spelling, and Minnie Driver.

I tried out a classic black maternity top and dress from Boob, in a super-soft cotton jersey material.  With Boob, it is all in the details.  Higher cut tops can make me look a little blocky, especially when I’m pregnant.  But boob has some clever tricks to flatter my figure in a more modest way than plunging necklines.  The shirring in the front of the top ads interest and then the top is stitched in back just below the bust to create shape–a more attractive and dressier alternative to the plain black t-shirt.

Boob’s Fall Collection is equally becoming, with a simplified early 70s elongated profile and shades of silvery grays and blues accented with lipstick, cassis, and electric reds.

WIN IT: Boob Maternity & Nursing Wear has generously offered two pairs of maternity jeans and two gorgeous maternity tops, color subject to size availability, from their fall collection (prize value over $450 retail). To enter, just visit Boob Maternity & Nursing Wear and leave us a comment below by 11:59 PM EST, August 28, with your favorite style currently shown on Boob’s website.  Prize can ship to valid addresses in US or Canada.

WANT IT: You can sometimes find amazing sales on Boob Maternity & Nursing Clothing at Along for the Ride (use coupon code Mamanista for $5 off orders $40+) and at BabyCenter.

Filed under: Contests, Fashion, Hip Find, Maternity, Organic · Tags: , , , , ,

211 Responses to "Maternity Clothing for the Classically Chic Mama"

1. Various fashion handbags for your selection.To the point, handbags are in high quality,but low price,which are really value for your money.

2. Megan Turner says:

I love, love, love the Boob nursing wear! I can only imagine the maternity wear is just as great. Thanks for an awesome product!

3. Caleb Green says:

the maternitiy dress of my sister sure do looks very cute and lovely, they are of floral design *.:

4. Contemplating tricky core as being a various style of new music, headphones for challenging core new music supporters will also be a thing that a lot of people today go for. dr dre beats Commonly, men and women don’t prefer to listen to it loud. Headphones for hard core songs followers are effortlessly offered available in the market. Discount beats by dre butterfly A lot of companies are production them. They’re available with wires, but now, wireless headphones will also be quite a great deal in desire. As they are easy to use and one particular can carry them without any problem. Beats Pro They’re also offered in different kinds and elements. Kinds that are designed of different forms of metallic usually are much more strong and lasting for a longer time. Still, greater part persons just loved to work with lightweight headphones for challenging core new music supporters. newhalf Lindaxu

5. Gaye says:

I’ll immediately grab your rss feed as I can’t find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please let me know so that I could subscribe. Thanks… Assunta @

6. futon beds says:

There are some interesting time limits on this article however I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There’s some validity however I will take maintain opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we wish extra! Added to FeedBurner as properly

7. I pertained below in order to learn about something totally several than just what I would undoubtedly. I love to absorb as considerable new data as achievable, this is the best part concerning daily life. People include a site additionally, click on the back link to come on by way of and also observe just what we become accessing.

8. mynet says:

Mynet Sohbet etmek için be?endi?iniz bir odan?n üzerine t?klayabilir ya da kategorileri gezerek tüm odalar? görebilirsiniz. ?sterseniz arkada?lar?n?zla bulu?mak için kendinize bir oda açabilirsiniz.

9. Wo Google mich den ganzen Tag hinbringt :) Gute Seite, ich werde nochmals kommen.

10. have been following ur blog around three days. absolutely love your posts. by the way i will be doing research regarding this topic. do you know any other good websites or maybe online forums where I might get more? many thanks.

11. James says:

#1 new file sharing site.