There are some things you can cut back on–we can buy fewer toys, take fewer vacations, and wear our clothes for at least one more season. But food is an essential. So it is nice to see that Kroger is making it easier for shoppers to save.
Even better, because juggling several kids at the supermarket is difficult enough, they are making it really easy.
Here are a few of their new services that I find really helpful as a busy mom.
Load Coupons Directly to your Shopping Card: This is my favorite one. I can never remember my coupons. Use these services and during checkout coupons are automatically redeemed when your Kroger Card is scanned.
- Shortcuts (a service of AOL, in partnership with Kroger) allows customers to download coupons directly to their Kroger Plus Card.
- P&G eSaver allows customers to download P&G coupons directly to your Kroger Plus Card?
Rewards: We don’t always manage to use our miles before they expire, but discounted fuel and free groceries we can always use:
- Fuel Rewards: Accumulate and redeem fuel discounts you earn by shopping at Kroger-owned stores at participating gas stations–a minimum of 10 cents off per gallon of gas for every $100 they spend in a store.
- 1-2-3 Rewards MasterCard: Sign up for a 1-2-3 Rewards MasterCard and earn free groceries when you shop.
Save on Prescriptions: Kroger Pharmacies offer a 30-day supply of more than 300 prescriptions for only $4, or 90-day supplies for only $10. Download a complete list of eligible medications and check to see if your local pharmacy participates.
WIN IT: To spread the word about these great money-saving services and tips, Kroger is offering a Mamanista subscriber a $75 gift card, redeemable at any of the Kroger family of stores: Kroger, Ralph’s, Fred Meyer, Food 4 Less, etc. To enter, do the following by November 14, 11:59 PM EST:
- Subscribe (and confirm your subscription) to our e-mail digest and/or our semi-monthly newsletter. (If you are already subscribed, you are eligible).
- Check out Kroger’s Shop and Save Site and leave a comment letting us know your favorite way to save with Kroger and you’ll be entered in the drawing. Make sure to use the same e-mail you use for your subscription. If you are subscribed to both the digest and newsletter, you may leave up to two comments for two entries.