Vincent Shoes, one of our favorite designers of hip and playful European shoes for children, toddlers and infants, is having a spring sale.
Get 20% off the Spring & Summer ’09 collection with coupon code VINSASSY. (Coupon code valid thru Sunday, April 5, 2009).
Archives for March 2009
Interplanet Janet is a galaxy girl, but she has a soft spot for Earth.
Remember learning your times tables and grammar with Schoolhouse Rock? Now a whole new generation is discovering educational concepts with catchy songs.
Schoolhouse Rock: Earth introduces children to ecology and encourages kids to do their part to preserve scarce resources….
Summer is a day at the beach with these super cute swimsuits from Sun Smarties.
These stylish and sweet swimsuits for babies and children are as practical as they are adorable! Sun Smarties offer built-in UPF 50+ protection and a fully-lined, waterproof inner swim diaper.
I’m not ashamed to admit that I love the Smurfs. Watching old Smurf cartoons on DVD brings back happy childhood memories and never fails to put me in a good mood. I’ll confess that I’ve sung the Smurf Theme Song to my infant son on more than one occasion, and I’m looking forward to sharing the Smurfs with him when he’s older.
Celebs like Angelina Jolie and Gwen Stefani both wore Maggie Maternity clothing during their pregnancies. The affordability of the line makes movie-star glamour accessible to the rest of us.
For just $195, you can buy the “Classic Maggie Box,” which contains a silhouette skirt, bump trousers, model tank and figure tee. These four pieces are the foundations of any chic and professional pregnancy wardrobe. Easy-to-wash and even easier-to-wear, the stretch jersey fabric is flattering and comfortable at the same time. (Click here to read Mamanista’s full review.)
If your child likes the sparklies or you are a fan of grunge art and vintage tattoo-inspired designs, you’ll find plenty for your little rock star at Cutie and Patootie.
Very trendy graphics are emblazoned on high quality cotton onesies, tees, and hoodies. Some of the designs are embellished with bling for extra impact…
I love Amazon’s Subscribe & Save option. I get staples, like diapers, shipped directly to me and I save money. Convenience plus discounts equals a happy mama.
I’m also a fan of Earth’s Best’s natural, tasty baby food and toddler snack options. I just stocked up using the Earth’s Best Organic Baby Food Coupon Code for up to 30%. To save an additional 15%, click here for the code. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine this instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order–bringing the total savings to 30%. Offer valid through March 31, 2009.
If you had a material that was super-absorbent, UV protective, moisture-wicking, luxuriously soft, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and earth-friendly, wouldn’t you use it on your baby?
Bamboo is the new wonder fabric and it is put to perfect use in the soft, sweet, and chic new BamBoo Hugs…
Hop…Hop…Hop…Get ready to do the Bunny Dance! Playhouse Disney’s hit series Bunnytown will be available on DVD starting March 17th. I got a chance to preview Bunnytown: Hello Bunnies last week. The catchy tunes and colorful bunnies had me and my three-year old product tester hopping, dancing and singing along.