Mamanista! » Crafts, Easter, Featured, Mommy Blogs » Easter Craft Egg-stravaganza

Easter Craft Egg-stravaganza

We’ll be doing a lot of crafting next week!  Good thing our fellow bloggers have plenty of egg-cellent ideas!

Easter Basket Made from a Milk Carton or Juice Carton

Need a last-minute Easter Basket?  Cover an old Easter Basket with fabric (Holidash)  and I love this recycled carton Easter Basket craft from Sewing Crafting Sarah, and not just because I’m a Tropicana Juicy Insider, too.

Or create a fun, themed Easter Basket with ideas from Holidash.

Make a delightful Easter Grass Centerpiece. (Rosy~Posy)

Leaf-Dyed Egg

Celebrate Spring with natural Easter Egg Dyes. (Crunchy Domestic Goddess)

Silk-dyed eggs, using scarves, is a simple, yet sophisticated way to create beautiful eggs. (Holidash)

Older kids and adults, adults far more coordinated than I am, will create Easter works of art on dyed eggs using blue painter’s tape (Lolly Chops via Craft Crow) or use leaves from herbs for a nature print (Family Fun).

Forgot to get any egg dye? Make these funky tie-dye style eggs with just some crayon shavings (Mama Smiles).

No Bake Bird Nests with Candy Eggs

Kids in the Kitchen will enjoy these no-bake birds’ nests (Holidash) and Resurrection Rolls (Homegrown Mom) are a lovely way of sharing your faith with your children.

Peeps are actually good for something besides exploding in the microwave. Who knew? Make adorable peep prints (A Mommy’s Adventures)

Make easy Easter Bonnets and your kids will be ready for a parade! (Lottie Lulu via Crafty Crow)

A balloon, glue, and yarn add up to these beautiful Yarn Easter Egg Decorations. (No Time for Flashcards)

Don’t forget a centerpiece–this papier mache egg diorama is so simple and sweet (Family Fun).

Instructions for Silk-Dyed Easter Eggs:

Photo Credits: Leafy Red Egg; Birds’ Nests with Candy Eggs by Seth Smoot; Paper Plate Easter Bonnet

Filed under: Crafts, Easter, Featured, Mommy Blogs

12 Responses to "Easter Craft Egg-stravaganza"

1. Thanks for featuring me! =)

2. Michelle says:

Thank you for featuring me. These look like a lot of fun, I hope to try some this week.

3. Sarah Forhan says:

Thanks Candace for adding my Tropicana Easter Basket to your round-up. You absolutely can use one of my pictures! Take your pick. – Now I am off to take a look around your great site! Again, thanks for including my Easter Basket. Sarah Forhan

4. Rosina says:

Hi :) Thanks so much for including my easter grass :) I can’t wait to check out the other links you shared! Have a wonderful Easter.

5. […] been trying some gorgeous Easter Crafts for kids this week, starting with this Yarn Easter Egg Ornament from No Time for […]

6. Excellent says:

Terrific read since I had been not sure what to do and just uncovered my own remedy :-)

7. rifle optics says:

Cool sites…

[…]we came across a cool site that you might enjoy. Take a look if you want[…]……

8. I’ve recently started a website, the information you provide on this web site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work. “It is no use saying, ‘We are doing our best.’ You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.” by Sir Winston Churchill.

9. cheap wedding photographers in utah county

10. telsiz says:

Good post. In addition, a very nice site

11. Frank says:

Have you ever wondered how you could help those who are less fortunate than you?

12. seyran says:

This sahare is vary nice admin Thanks.