Summer is upon us and this means it’s sometimes just too hot to cook or eat a hot meal. Smoothies are a good option at this time of year especially because they are cold, refreshing, hydrating, and full of delicious nutrition! Check out these summer smoothie recipes for some ideas:
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie – The perfect breakfast smoothie, dessert, or snack! This smoothie tastes like an indulgent ice cream, but is made with just frozen fruit and milk!
- Cinnamon Roll Smoothie – A cinnamon roll you can sip through a straw. You can’t beat that – but you can blend it.
- Peach Raspberry Smoothie – This smoothie recipe is easy, healthy, and very quick to throw together.
- Healthy Apple Pie Smoothie – This blend of sweet honey, creamy yogurt, apples, and milk satisfies your apple pie cravings without all the extra fat.
- Creamy Avocado Smoothie – Enjoy this creamy, dairy-free smoothie in the morning for breakfast or as part of a cooling lunch.
- Copycat Jamba Juice Caribbean Passion Smoothie – This copycat recipe is perfect if you are wanting to start eating healthier and it only takes a few minutes to prepare.
- Blueberry Muffin Smoothie – Skip the muffin and drink a healthy, gluten-free Blueberry Muffin Smoothie that tastes like one instead!
- Immunity Boosting Triple Berry Kiwi Smoothie – A fresh and healthy triple berry kiwi smoothie that’s loaded with vitamins and antioxidants.
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothie – Filled with fruit and yogurt, this is a healthy and flavorful way to enjoy your favorite frozen creamsicle drink!
- Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie – A cool and refreshing replacement for a warm bowl of oatmeal.
- Chunky Monkey Smoothie – Peanut butter, chocolate, and banana… can you think of a more decadent combination?
- Cherry Lime Smoothie – If you love a tart, icy, fruit smoothie you will love this.
- Detox Green Smoothie with Chia Seeds – With pineapple and banana to cut through the spinach flavor, and a little unsweetened almond milk to make it super creamy, this smoothie will be a favorite!
What are some of your favorite summer smoothie recipes? Share them with us!