To all the mamas: Have a Fabulous Mother’s Day!
Stop by the 5th Annual MommyFest to find and check out some fantastic Mommy Bloggers and participate if you are a mommy blogger yourself. Leave a mommy blogger a fun comment on Mother’s Day and make her smile!
And if you are shopping for a mama…oops! Did you forget something? It isn’t too late to:
- Get her a gift certificate at her favorite store at GiftCertificates.com.
- Take her out to eat and save money by using Restaurant.com.Get 50% off + receive a FREE $10 deLa Flowers Gift Certificate. Use coupon code MOM! (through 5/11/08)
- Give her a Unique Experience from Giftybox: Each Giftybox Present features a guidebook describing a selection of different themed experiences (Wine Tasting, Outdoor Adventures, Spa Pampering, and more) plus an all-inclusive pass for the experience of the recipient’s choice, presented together in an attractive box. Gift recipients select the experience they like most and redeem their all-inclusive pass for the experience or product of their choice. Last minute printable gift descriptions available!
- Shop our Mother’s Day Gift Guide, print a pic of her gift, and put it in a nice card.
- Get nostalgic with some macaron, glue, construction paper, and glitter paint. Dad, help out the younger kids and this may even count as your gift.
- Let her know you love her with a Hipster Card, FREE e-Cards that are actually hip and cool.