If you can believe it, there are only 69 days left until Christmas and 52 days until Hanukkah. The clock is ticking and, even though I LOOOOOVE to shop, I’m getting a bit anxious on what on earth I’m going to get my son, nephews, nieces, neighbors, you name it. Every time you turn on the TV, some new commercial comes on promoting some toy that your kid instantly wants. Every web site has a Holiday Gift Guide full of recommendations. If anything, we’re getting TOO much information and it’s overwhelming.
I was complaining to a friend of mine about what to get the kids when she said “just download that app that picks out the toys for you.”
Yes my friends: there is a FREE Toyfinder App that picks out toys for you and links them directly to Amazon for purchase.
It’s called BabyLOVE and I’m IN LOVE WITH IT.
Download it off of iTunes (search “BabyLOVE”) and see how easy it is to navigate:
- Compiles ideal toys and gift options that fit the criteria you input.
- Simply select your child’s gender and age and the app formulates a list of specific products divided into collections and categories catered to your needs.
- Selects toys for children ages 0-6.
- Toys selected are all linked directly to Amazon for purchase through an easy “Buy” button.
- FREE for download on iTunes.
- Manufacturers from both the mass and specialty markets are included in the app, making results more specific to find the best product for your child (not just the most popular).
When I put in my son’s stats, the list the app created for me was really exciting and interesting. I also really liked the fact that it gave me options from some brands that I hadn’t heard of that were unique and high-quality. The ease of just clicking “Buy” and having it take me right to my Amazon cart was ideal.
It’s a MUST try for any parent or gift giver.