Super Bowl Sunday is here. To some this means rooting for their favorite team. To me it means getting together with friends, eating too much food, and watching the best commercials of the year. I’ve compiled a list of ten of the best Super Bowl appetizers from the sweet to the savory, both classic and creative, to help you celebrate this year.
1. Football Strawberries You can’t go wrong with chocolate covered strawberries. It’s February, after all. Add some white chocolate stripes and you’ve got a football-themed treat.
2. Baked Sweet Potato Wedges Let’s be honest, these are delicious any time, but the Super Bowl is a great excuse to whip up a batch of these with homemade honey mustard for dipping.
3. Ultimate Bean Dip Super Bowl food is all about the dips, am I right? This five-minute bean and cheese dip will not disappoint.
4. Mini Pepperoni Pizza Puffs These grab-and-go pizza bites can be made in any variety. The possibilities are endless! The only question is, does pineapple go on pizza?
5. Jalapeno Popper Football Cheese Ball This one is sure to be a hit. Serve it with pretzels, crackers, or a spoon… no judgment.
6. The Best 7-Layer Dip Seven ingredients for seven layers. We doubt there will be leftovers.
7. Buffalo Chicken Celery Sticks It’s like grownup ants-on-a-log, but better.
8. Loaded Tater Tot Skewers You don’t even have to fire up the grill for this mouthwatering appetizer.
9. Buffalo Chicken Wings Is the Super Bowl even the Super Bowl if you don’t consume a large plate of chicken wings while watching it?
10. Pigskin in a Blanket Festive, delicious, and sure to please a crowd.
What is your go-to snack for Super Bowl Sunday? We’d love to add it to our menu!