Take a look at this list of 10 quick and easy weeknight dinners that can be made ahead or prepared for those nights when you are in a rush or just don’t want to spend much time in the kitchen. We guarantee you will find something the whole family will love!
- One Pan Cheesy Beef & Tomato Pasta Skillet – This Cheesy Beef & Tomato Pasta Skillet is sure to become your new favorite meal. All cooked in one pan, this easy weeknight dinner comes together in less than 30 minutes!
- Dump and Bake Chicken Parmesan – This is the best kind of recipe – quick, easy, and only takes about 5 minutes to throw together.
- Easy Taco Soup – Looking to change up Taco Tuesdays? How about a bowl of Easy Taco Soup? Enjoy all the taco flavors in a bowl and on the table in 30 minutes!
- Twenty Minute Easy Tortellini Bake – Dinner is ready in twenty minutes with this Twenty Minute Easy Tortellini Bake. Save time with frozen tortellini and the option of pre-made spaghetti sauce.
- Easy Tuna Casserole – Flaky tuna is tossed with egg noodles, peas, celery, and mushroom soup in this easy crowd pleaser.
- One Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper – One Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper is just like the classic favorite but better!
- Easy and Delicious Weeknight Taco Pasta – You can have this creamy taco pasta on your table in 30 minutes or less, making it the perfect meal for busy weeknights.
- Easy Stromboli – Customize this Easy Stromboli recipe with your favorite toppings to make it your own!
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole – Loaded with Ranch chicken, homemade Alfredo sauce, and bacon, this delicious dinner can even be made ahead of time!
- The Best Steak Fajitas – A homemade spice blend and killer marinade infuses flavor into thin cut steak for this fast and easy homemade Mexican meal made in the skillet.
What are your go-to weeknight dinners? Give us some more recipes to share with our family!