Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Here are 15 fun, love-inspired Valentines crafts and activities to do with your kids:
1. Rainbow Heart Suncatchers With minimal supplies required, this is a fun and easy project that will fill your home with love when the sun hits it!
2. Heart Caterpillar Craft A perfect afternoon craft to create with your little love bug! All you need is paper, scissors, glue, and a marker.
3. Paper Plate Heart Sewing Craft This is a wonderful project for developing fine motor skills, and you can get creative with different patterns!
4. Bouquet of Hearts Card This project makes a sweet and thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift for any friend or relative!
5. Valentine’s Day Play Dough It’s easier than you think to make your own Valentine’s Day inspired play dough!
6. Valentines Day Heart Fingerprint Tree This is east to set up, quick to clean up, and makes a sweet, personalized card or gift.
7. Shake It Up Hearts This mess-free craft is easy and fun for any age!
8. Fruit Loop Heart Bird Feeder This project is for the birds – literally! All you need to show the critters outside some love this Valentine’s Day are chenille pipe cleaners, O-shaped cereal, and some twine or yarn.
9. Pom Pom Valentine Monsters Your kids will love making and playing with these little love monsters!
10. Valentine Twig Arrows Collect some sticks and twigs from around your yard and make these simple and sweet arrows!
11. Beaded Name Hearts Here’s another good project to work on those fine motor skills. These make the cutest little gifts!
12. Love Bug Footprint Children of any age can participate in this project, even the littlest ones! These make the sweetest keepsakes.
13. Heart Dinosaur Craft These heart-shaped cuties will be a hit! Get creative and see what other animals you can make from hearts, too.
14. DIY Felt Heart Craft Make a simple, cozy heart-shaped pillow – no sewing required!
15. Stamping Hearts with Cardboard Rolls A simple way to reuse what would otherwise be trashed! Stamp on card stock or on a canvas for a permanent display!
Share your favorite Valentine’s Day or other activities you like to do during the colder months. We are always looking for something new and exciting to add to our list!