The Instant Pot has been popular for several years now, although there are a few of us who are still too nervous to take it out of the box. If that’s you, now is your time! Dust off your Instant Pot and try a couple of these recipes for quick and tasty dinners that the whole family will love! You’ll never look back.
- Instant Pot Chicken Risotto – Instant Pot Chicken Risotto is a hassle-free alternative to the original Italian stove-top version. No need to be standing by the pot, stirring constantly!
- Instant Pot Pot Roast – This Instant Pot Pot Roast recipe is an easy, comforting dinner that comes together so quickly in the pressure cooker! With tender veggies, a fall apart roast, and seasoned gravy, it is sure to be a family favorite.
- The Best Chicken Tortilla Soup – This tortilla soup is chunky, perfectly spiced, and so quick to make.
- Instant Pot Red Beans and Rice – Red beans and rice is a flavorful dish that you can now make without having to wait all day, thanks to the pressure cooker.
- Instant Pot Pasta with Meat Sauce – This twist on a classic favorite is a simple, healthy meal that everyone will love!
- Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi – This Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi is made with angel hair pasta, cooked in a fragrant shallot-wine broth, and topped with capers and fresh parsley!
- Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta – Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta is so delicious and so easy to make. It’s a go-to weeknight dinner!
- Instant Pot Moroccan Split Pea Soup – This Instant Pot Split Pea Soup is hearty, satisfying, and full of bold Moroccan flavors. It’s also vegan-friendly, gluten-free, and super easy to make.
- Dump and Start Instant Pot Creamy Bacon Pasta – This is the ultimate comfort food in a one pot, dump and start recipe that is ready to serve in just minutes. Rich, creamy, and full of bacon goodness, this family friendly dish makes a perfect easy weeknight meal.
- Instant Pot Dr. Pepper Chicken Recipe – Are you ready to meet your new favorite dinner? This easy Instant Pot Dr. Pepper Chicken Recipe is the ultimate addition to your weeknight menu!
- Instant Pot Taco Soup – Skip Taco Tuesday this week, and swap it for piping hot bowls of this savory pressure cooker taco soup!
- Instant Pot Goulash – This is the ultimate comfort food that’s perfect for those busy weeknights – done and ready to eat in less than 30 minutes!
- Instant Pot Honey Mustard Pork Chops – Instant Pot Honey Mustard Pork Chops are an easy dinner recipe that cooks up in a flash in the pressure cooker!
- Pressure Cooker French Dip Sandwiches – Tender roast beef and melted provolone cheese piled on a bun brushed with garlic butter – enough said.
- Instant Pot Bang Bang Chicken – Instant Pot Bang Bang Chicken comes together in minutes and is so delicious! The classic spicy sauce is perfect on shredded chicken which can be used in rice bowls, salads, wraps, or however you want!
What are some of your favorite Instant Pot recipes? Share them with us!