Eating healthy can feel overwhelming or like just another thing on the to-do list when you add it to all of the other things you have to accomplish and worry about each day. Let’s be honest, there are some days we feel like it’s a victory just to get anything on the table for dinner.
These easy and healthy meal prep recipes will help you plan ahead and be prepared with healthy lunches and dinners that you can eat all week!
- Glazed Chicken – This meal reheats beautifully and is simple and delicious – the best kind of meal.
- Chicken, Rice, and Broccoli – Quick skillet chicken, rice, and steamed broccoli all made in under 20 minutes for a healthy meal-prep lunch box that you can enjoy all week long!
- Pesto Chicken and Veggies – Just five ingredients and a bit of time gives you four servings of this delicious recipe.
- Shrimp Taco Bowls – Insanely delicious spicy taco spiced shrimp bowls loaded with cheese, black beans, corn, brown rice, and tomato.
- Spicy Chicken and Sweet Potato Bowls – These bowls are super clean and healthy but pack tons of flavor with all of the seasonings that are added to the chicken.
- Beef and Broccoli – Flavorful and much healthier and better than any Asian carry-out!
- Chili Lime Chicken and Rice – Chicken marinated in a spicy garlic, chili, cilantro, lime marinade, served with rice and colorful bell peppers.
- Healthy Roasted Chicken and Veggies – Seasoned with olive oil and italian spices then roasted to perfection, this sheet pan chicken and rainbow veggies is great for meal prep and makes a healthy lunch or dinner too!
- Spring Roll Bowls – No matter how busy life gets, these make-ahead Spring Roll Meal Prep Bowls are easy to put together and filling enough to pass for a regular meal!
- Almond Flour Pancakes – Made with 6 ingredients, these hearty pancakes have no added sugar, are low carb, high protein & delicious! Keep them in the refrigerator or freezer for an easy meal prep breakfast.
- Freezer Breakfast Burritos – Loaded with tater tots, eggs, beans and cheese, of course!!
- Asian Lemon Chicken – An easy homemade 30 minute version of the popular Chinese Takeout-Style Lemon Chicken, with a light and crispy coating covered in a flavorful sweet, savory and tangy lemon sauce.
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps – P.F. Chang’s-style chicken lettuce wraps are a low carb, easy and delicious meal that can be made ahead of time for weekly meal prep.
- Greek Chicken Bowls – Greek marinated chicken, cucumber salad, tzatziki, red onion, and tomato, served over brown rice.
- Italian Chicken Bowls – Brown rice, zucchini, broccoli, tomatoes, red onion, and deliciously seasoned chicken cooked on a sheet man for low mess and big flavor!
- Salsa Verde Taco Bowls – Easy taco meal prep bowls with flavorful salsa verde ground beef, corn, tomatoes, black beans, brown rice, and cilantro.