The minute September rolled around, we began seeing pumpkin spice everywhere. Whether or not you’re a fan of the PSL, you’ll love these pumpkin recipes for fall – from donuts to muffins, we’ve got you covered!
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins – You’ll be glad you made this recipe for pumpkin muffins with a cream cheese filling and a streusel topping.
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Gluten Free Donuts – Are you looking for the best gluten free donuts recipe? These Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Gluten Free Donuts are deliciously baked, for a healthier choice!
- Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake – Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake gets its name by dumping the ingredients into the baking dish. It is like a pumpkin pie and a spice cake all in one!
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles – These pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies take the familiar and delicious taste of snickerdoodles and give them a fun fall makeover.
- Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting – These fall flavored cookies will melt in your mouth!
- Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake – This Pumpkin Pound Cake recipe tastes just like Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake – takes 15 minutes to prep! Can be made in muffin, mini muffin or mini loaf pans.
- Easy Pumpkin Cobbler – This yummy pumpkin dessert is so easy to make, and tastes just like fall. It is absolutely incredible with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding – An easy bread pudding recipe made with pumpkin puree, challah bread, and a few other simple ingredients. This pumpkin bread pudding is easy to make and a family favorite!
- Glazed Pumpkin Sugar Cookies – Glazed pumpkin sugar cookies are the best way to enjoy pumpkin spice and fall flavors! Soft-baked and thick pumpkin sugar cookies are topped with an easy pumpkin spice glaze.
- No-Bake Pumpkin Cookies – Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Cookies are a new favorite fall cookie. Make a batch of cookies in 15 minutes!
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting – These pumpkin cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting are the only pumpkin cupcake recipe you need. They’re moist, extra soft, filled with pumpkin spice and topped with the fluffiest, creamiest frosting around. The perfect cupcake for fall!
- Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie – Pumpkin is high in fiber, an excellent source of vitamin A & C, and antioxidant rich. This smoothie is low in sugar and can be made vegan or paleo friendly!
What’s your favorite way to enjoy the flavors of fall?