It’s that time of the year. Whether you’re looking for a recipe to bring to a cookie exchange, holiday party, or just to enjoy with a cup of hot cocoa — your family will love these 10 holiday treat recipes!
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Brownie Cookies – Soft, fudgy cookies with the rich flavors of hot chocolate, crushed peppermints and brownies! Great for the holidays and especially perfect for cookie swaps!
- Easy Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bites – Super easy candy idea for the holidays! Great gift for chocolate and caramel lovers!
- Peppermint Bark Pretzel Bites – Peppermint Bark Pretzel Bites are sweet n’ salty perfection. Great for Christmas cookie plates or just a fun holiday treat.
- Peppermint Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies – Easy Peppermint Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies are delicious buttery peppermint chocolate treats that are baked to perfection and topped with a colorful red and white chocolate peppermint kiss.
- Gluten-Free Christmas Crack – This gluten-free Christmas crack is so easy to make and is a delicious holiday treat that everyone will love.
- Grinch Pretzel Bites – A sweet and salty holiday treat that even a Grinch will love.
- Peppermint Crunch White Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers – Graham crackers, white chocolate and crushed peppermint sprinkles. These are really pretty and they taste out of this world!
- Peppermint Oreo Balls – Peppermint Oreo Balls are crushed Oreo cookies and cream cheese dipped in sweet chocolate then rolled in crushed peppermint candies.
- Gluten Free Frosted Sugar Cookies – This easy, no-chill recipe for Gluten Free Frosted Sugar Cookies is a must-make.
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer Dessert Cups – These awesome Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer movie treats are easy to make and your kids will love eating them!
What are your family’s favorite holiday treats to make and enjoy together?