One of the best parts of this time of year is the food. Give me all the flavors of fall – apples, pumpkin, cinnamon – mmm. Is your mouth watering yet? Check out these fall recipes for every occasion.
- Apple Sweet Potato Quinoa Salad – Healthy is the name of the game with this Apple Sweet Potato Quinoa Salad with crunchy apples and pecans, roasted sweet potatoes, dried cranberries and quinoa.
- Apple Pie Bites – These incredibly delicious (and easy) Apple Pie Bites are going to be your go-to dessert in a hurry!
- Turkey Cranberry Sliders – Simply fill Hawaiian rolls with turkey, cranberry sauce, your favorite cheese, and you could even add potatoes or stuffing.
- Brown Butter Bourbon Pecan Chocolate Chunk Cookies – Each nibble is crunchy, chewy, tasty, and delicately spiked with bourbon!
- Cranberry Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip – Cranberry, jalapeno, green onion and cream cheese all come together to make this delicious appetizer.
- Cream Cheese Topped Apple Cake – Cream Cheese Topped Apple Cake – a moist apple pecan cake that’s topped with a cream cheese layer before it’s baked.
- Pumpkin Bread with Cinnamon Maple Glaze – Made from fresh, homemade pumpkin puree combined with cinnamon, fresh eggs from the chickens, real sugar and whole milk.
- Pumpkin Shaped Cheese Ball – This Pumpkin-Shaped Cheeseball is made with creamy, delicious, ranch-style filling covered in cheese!
- Apple Gingerbread Bran Muffins – Tender bran muffins full of warm, cozy spices and fresh fruit that are perfect for chilly mornings. One simple trick makes these the best bran muffins you’ll ever eat!
- Chewy Molasses Ginger Cookies – At only 53 calories a piece, these soft cookies are sure to please!
- Easy Apple Fritters – These Easy Apple Fritters are a home run any time of the year! All you need are a handful of ingredients and in no time your kitchen will smell amazing and everyone will be licking their fingers!
- Banana S’mores Muffins – These soft and easy Banana S’mores Muffins are the perfect way to wake up in the morning.
What are you favorite recipes to make in the fall?