If your kid has a dinosaur obsession, check out these games, crafts, and activities for all things dinosaur! The best part is they will be learning through play!
- Toilet Roll Dinosaurs – Upcycle those empty toilet paper rolls into these cute dinosaur crafts!
- Frozen Dinosaur Eggs – Excavating dinosaurs is sure to delight children of all ages, and is especially refreshing during hot days!
- Dinosaurs in Sticky Mud – Have fun getting messy with this sensory play activity.
- Fizzy Dinosaur Eggs – A fun variation on a baking soda and vinegar reaction, that will truly engage any preschooler!
- Dinosaur Tracks – A quick, fun, and easy painting activity that is great for hands-on learners or budding artists!
- Dinosaur Fossils – Have fun making and learning about fossils with this three-ingredient activity!
- Dinosaur Rescue Sensory Bin – Ready for some sensory fun? Make this hidden dinosaurs activity because it is quick, easy, and fantastic.
- Jello Fossil Dig – Prep this activity the day before and then all you have to do is pull it out of the fridge and you’ll have an activity that will keep the kids entertained for a while!
- Dinosaur Dig Sensory Bin – This dinosaur dig sensory bin is lots of sensory fun for your little dinosaur lover!
- Make Your Own Dinosaur Skeleton – This is another great way to upcycle your empty toilet paper and paper towel tubes and use them for a fun and educational experience!
Do you have a little dinosaur lover that you’ll be trying some of these activities with? Let us know!