It’s the time of year for backyard parties, cookouts, pool parties, reunions, and get-togethers. If you’re looking for something new and different to bring to the next event, look no further! From salads to appetizers to main dishes, this list will give you plenty of ideas for cookout foods that will make for a fun and delicious summer.
- Fruit Salad with Peach Pie Filling – Make this holiday-worthy fruit salad with peach pie filling on a random weeknight for an extra special dinner.
- The Best Grilled Portobello Mushroom Burger – These veggie burgers are easy, and make a great beef alternative that even a meat lover would enjoy.
- Easy Grilled Veggie Skewers – Veggie Skewers made with zucchini, red onion, and bell peppers are grilled to perfection and drizzled with tangy balsamic vinegar and brushed with a fresh garlic herb sauce.
- Grandma’s Macaroni Salad – This classic side dish is perfect for barbecues, roasted meat, or even as a snack. If you’re ready to dig into the perfect macaroni salad, give this simple but extremely delicious recipe a try.
- Brown Sugar Grilled Pineapple – This refreshing Summer side dish is full of fruity flavor, sweetened with a little brown sugar.
- Classic Potato Salad – This Classic Potato Salad is super creamy, crunchy and absolutely delicious. It’s the perfect side dish for your summer BBQs or any protein packed entree, super easy to make and ready in just 30 minutes.
- Jalapeno Popper Grilled Corn Salad – This Jalapeño Popper Grilled Corn Salad Recipe brings so many great flavors together in one amazing side dish! Fresh grilled corn, bacon, jalapeño and cheddar cheese in a creamy summer salad.
- Grilled Watermelon Salad – This savory Grilled Watermelon Salad is packed with feta cheese, mint, basil, and onion, and is bound to be the summer salad of your dreams.
- Broccoli Salad – Broccoli salad is a quick and easy summer salad that’s nutritious, delicious, and stunning to look at. It’s got a combination of gorgeous flavors, textures, and colors from the broccoli, cheese, raisins, and bacon.
- Three Bean Salad – This three bean salad is a blend of kidney beans, green beans and garbanzo beans, all tossed in a sweet and savory dressing. A classic salad that’s easy to make and is the perfect addition to almost any meal!
- Grilled Avocado with Veggie Ceviche – If you’ve never tried grilled avocado, break out the grill ASAP! Tart veggie ceviche over lightly charred, creamy avocado is a delicious grilling side.
What are your go-to cookout foods? Share them with us below!