If you’re looking to make memories with your kids this Valentine’s Day, but are short on time, working with littles, or baking is just not your thing, check out these easy Valentine’s Day recipes to make with kids!
All of these recipes require absolutely no baking and are easy, quick, and festive!
- Valentine’s Snack Mix – Here’s a fun and easy recipe you can adjust for most any holiday, and add ingredients to your tastes. This Valentine’s Snack Mix is easy to make, cute and quite delicious!
- No Bake Oreo Balls – These easy and delicious No Bake Oreo Balls are the perfect sweets to make any day of the year, but especially a special day like Valentine’s Day!
- Valentine’s Day Charcuterie Board – Create a beautiful Valentine’s Day Charcuterie Board to celebrate the holiday with family and friends. Perfect for a Valentine’s Day party or just for your own family!
- Valentine’s Day Oreo Cookie Bark – This Valentine’s Day inspired Oreo Cookie Bark recipe is an easy no-bake treat stuffed with Oreos, white chocolate and topped with sprinkles!
- Valentine’s Day Wafers – These white chocolate dipped Valentine’s Day Wafer Cookies are an easy no bake treat that’s perfect to make in a pinch for classroom parties and gifts! Colorful and super tasty too!
- Valentine’s Day Snack Mix – This toddler Valentine’s Day snack mix is a fun, crunchy mix for toddlers and preschoolers that’s healthy and festive. And it takes just minutes to mix up and serve!
- Valentine’s Day Oreos – These festive dipped Oreos make great homemade Valentine’s Day gifts.
- Valentine Pretzels – Valentine Pretzels are tasty Valentine’s Day treats and super easy to make.
What are your favorite Valentine’s Day treats to make?