Save lives, be a heart hero!
Just a reminder that our contest to spread the word about congenital heart defects and raise money for the American Heart Association is almost over. Over 50 bloggers and counting have helped us spread the word, and we’ve had 36 comments wishing Baby Diva well. So far we’ve raised $302 for the American Heart Association.
Please donate now and help us spread the word–the contest ends August 9.
I’m so excited that we have spread the word and raised some money–and I know we can do even more! If even half of the subscribers on our newsletter, half those who linked, and half who commented just gave $2 or more, we’d have a few thousand dollars to support the life-saving research and education efforts of the American Heart Association (AHA). All of the money is going directly to the AHA to support the amazing work they are doing.
Plus, you could win a basket with some amazing prizes:
Prize Basket #1
- Freelance blogger & mom of 10 children, Loni of Finding JOY in the Morning, is donating a personalized single strand mother’s bracelet in honor of her daughter with a heart defect.
- A Hip Onesie or T-Shirt of your choice from Sandbox Threads (read our review of Sandbox Threads)
- Philly Joe Giraffe’s Jungle Jazz from the Baby Loves Jazz series (read our review of Baby Loves Jazz)
Prize Basket #2
- A Heart Hero T-Shirt and Cape from Little Capers (read our review of Little Capers)
- A Miracle Blanket (read our review of the Miracle Blanket)
- Wee Gallery Art Cards (read our review of Wee Gallery Art Cards)