Feeling stuck on what to make and bring to the next play date, potluck, bake sale, or get-together? Love baking cupcakes but wanting to spruce them up a bit? Look no further than these 12 cupcake recipes that will wow people wherever you take them! Warning: reading this list may cause your mouth to water.
- Chocolate Cupcakes – This basic homemade Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe creates the best rich, moist, tender cupcakes and is easy to make. A classic done right!
- Red Velvet Cupcakes – These PERFECT red velvet cupcakes have a soft crumb, moist texture, hint of chocolate, and a gorgeous bright red color. Then they’re topped with tangy cream cheese frosting for the best red velvet cupcake recipe.
- Moist Vanilla Cupcakes – These Moist Vanilla Cupcakes are super easy to make and so moist – for days!
- Cookies and Cream Cupcakes – With a cookies and cream cake base and cookies and cream frosting, these incredibly moist, made from scratch cupcakes will be a recipe you’ll make again and again!
- Apple Pie Cupcakes – When you don’t feel like having an apple pie then these Apple Pie Cupcakes are just the best alternative that you can get.
- Mint Chocolate Cupcakes – Rich, super soft Chocolate Cupcakes topped with super creamy Mint Buttercream. If you love Mint Chocolate Ice Cream – you need to make these Mint Chocolate Cupcakes!
- Hershey’s Filled S’mores Cupcakes – These look ALMOST too good to eat.
- Dole Whip Cupcakes – Dole Whip is the most refreshing thing after waiting in insanely long lines all day. Now you don’t have to travel to Disney for it!
- Creme Brulee Cupcakes – The textures, flavors, and just the simple elegance of this cupcake with have you smitten.
- Banana Split Cupcakes – Banana Split Cupcakes are the perfect summer treat that tastes like the classic ice cream dessert but doesn’t melt.
- Snickers Cupcakes – This cupcake recipe inspired by a classic candy bar is sure to be a hit!
- Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes – These orange creamsicle cupcakes are such a fun summertime treat! That same citrus-y vanilla flavor you loved as a kid, in cupcake form.
What is your go-to cupcake recipe? Share it with us!