Congratulations to the winners of our Kooky Carnival of Haunted Halloween Remarkable Recipes for Terrifyingly Tasty Treats and Eerie Edibles!
My pick for the spookiest treat is Jen’s Mummy Dogs and Random.org wants to scarf down some of Pamela’s Jack-o’-Lantern Crackers.
You each won a copy of the Shrek Cookbook AND a six month subscription to What’s Cooking. Reviews of these coming soon!
If you missed the carnival and still want to add your recipe, just leave the link in the comments section before Halloween and I’ll add it to the post.
Here are some more terrifyingly tasty treats and eerie edibles to add to your Halloween Recipe file…click at your own risk, some are quite spooky:
- Spicy Witch Fingers
- Jen (cute & scary Halloween Treats)
- Strawberry and Meringue Ghosts
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Laura @ Laura Williams’ Musings (Dirt Cake With Worms)
- Jack-o’-Lantern Crackers
- How to Eat Boiled Worms
- Halloween Recipes from Britta
- Terrifying Tomato Eyeballs from Club Femina
- Halloween Recipes from Summer Fae’s Kitchen
- Favorite Autumn/Samhain/Halloween Recipes & Treats from The Witchy Chicks
- Halloween at the Food Network
- Halloween at All Recipes