Ever feel like cooking would be so much easier and more enjoyable if your kitchen would stay clean and you could always find what you need? Check out these simple kitchen organization hacks that, with a little time and effort, will make preparing meals so much easier!
- Fresh Ideas for Storing Produce – Rather than letting produce take up precious counter space, take a look at these unconventional storage methods!
- Organize Your Pantry Fast – We’ve all seen the pictures of the perfectly organized and labeled pantries, but who has time for that? Check out this article for ideas to quickly and efficiently organize your pantry.
- DIY Slide-Out Pantry – You never hear anyone say “Oh, I have so much cabinet space, and I really don’t know what to do with these empty drawers.” This project creates a slide-out pantry perfect for storing spices, cans, and other cooking staples.
- DIY Pantry Spice Rack – This project only requires some basic carpentry skills, but this tutorial lays it out pretty well. This can store so much more than spices and saves much room!
- Coffee Station – With a couple of items like clear plastic containers from the Dollar Tree, organize your coffee supplies and make your mornings go a little smoother.
- Cutting Board Storage – This is a really simple and quick hack for storing cutting boards and other items that can stand up.
- DIY Magnetic Dollar Store Spice Rack – If your spice cabinet is unorganized, then you know how annoying that can become when it’s time to make a meal! Luckily all it takes is a simple (and frugal!) DIY project to make all that frustration disappear!
- Dollar Store Lazy Susan – This dollar store lazy susan organizing idea can transform your kitchen cabinets all for just a few dollars!
Do you have any kitchen organization hacks that have helped you? Share them with us!