Last week we talked about simple kitchen organization hacks to help declutter your counters and make cooking more enjoyable. This week, we are going to look at some ways to organize another of the most easily cluttered rooms in the house – the bathroom. Bathrooms are often smaller than we would like them to be and house numerous hygiene products, hair styling tools, and dirty towels. If your bathroom is in a constant state of disarray, check out these bathroom organization hacks that are simple and affordable.
- DIY Drawer Dividers for Under $5 – Pick up some wood scraps at your local hardware store to quickly make a DIY bathroom drawer organizer that you can create customized to your storage needs.
- Labeled Bins – While a label maker works just fine, why not change things up a bit with these cute and customizable free printable labels?
- DIY Pretty Shampoo Bottles – These reusable bottles will help your shower look less cluttered and mismatched.
- DIY Mason Storage Jars – These DIY mason storage jars are an attractive way to organize items like Q-tips, cotton balls, and bath salts. Plus they’re simple and affordable to make!
- DIY Bathroom Shelves – Low on space? Create extra storage space with these shelves.
- Bath Tissue Storage – Turn a glass cylinder vase into a pretty copper decorated storage piece. Consider it a classy upgrade to stashing an extra roll on top of the toilet!
- Rolling Cart Organization – This hack is great for anyone with really limited storage space in the bathroom. A rolling cart can be extra storage for toiletries, beauty products, or an external caddy for shower items.
- Medicine Cabinet Organization – Follow these tips to organize your medicine cabinet down to the last box of bandaids!
- Under the Sink Organization – Five easy steps that you can use to conquer your under-the-sink space.
- Dollar Tree Bathroom Organization – It doesn’t get much more affordable than the Dollar Tree! Check out these hacks you can do using items purchased for $1!
How do you keep your bathroom organized? Share your tips with us!