Looking to eat more veggies and less meat, but not sure where to start? Try some of these delicious vegan recipes that your family will love! You may not even notice anything is missing!
- Crispy Vegan Potato Tacos with Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce – These Crispy Vegan Potato Tacos with Jalapeño Cilantro Sauce are filled with beans, crispy potatoes, crunchy lettuce and the best sauce.
- Vegan One Pot Pasta – This Vegan One Pot Pasta comes together quickly and leaves very little mess to clean up! A gluten free pasta simmers in a delicious creamy tomato pasta sauce, that is perfectly complemented by sautéed peppers, onions, garlic and sun dried tomatoes.
- Broccoli Stir Fry – This Garlic Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe is a super quick 10 minute dinner that’s light, fresh and veggie packed.
- Vegan Taquitos with Chipotle Sauce – These vegan taquitos with chipotle sauce are the ultimate comfort food! They’re filled with a mixture of black beans, corn, and bell pepper.
- 30 Minute Vegan Pad Thai – 30 Minute Vegan Pad Thai with rice noodles, tofu, veggies, peanuts and the most incredible, simple sauce. Talk about an easy dinner using everyday ingredients!
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – Make these Vegan Black Bean Taco Stuffed Sweet Potatoes for a satisfying Mexican dish that’s healthy, fresh and amazingly flavorful.
- Vegan Meatballs with Spaghetti – This twist on a classic dish is sure to be a family favorite. They’re really easy to make, so delicious, and incredibly healthy! Serve them with spaghetti for a quick and easy dinner.
- Jalapeno Popper Mac and Cheese – This vegan jalapeno popper mac and cheese is the ultimate creamy & delicious mac and cheese recipe. Made with a creamy cashew sauce and filled with bits of jalapeno pepper for an extra kick!
- Vegan Jambalaya with Beans – This vegan jambalaya with beans and vegetables is the ultimate comfort food from the South! It’s super easy to make, so delicious, and packed with nutrients!
- Vegan Shepherd’s Pie – This Vegan Shepherd’s Pie recipe features a savory vegetable, lentil, and gravy loaded interior, topped with pillowy mashed potatoes, baked in the oven to perfection.
Have you tried any vegan recipes, or implemented a plant-based day of the week in your house? Let us know your favorites!