Halloween is just around the corner. Have your kids decided on costumes yet? If you’re looking for costumes your kids will love but won’t break the bank or require sewing skills, look no further than these easy DIY costumes for kids:
- No-Sew Felt Candy Costume – Don’t be fooled by its giant size; this costume is no-sew and requires mainly felt and glue to make your little bonbon shine just in time for Halloween.
- Easy Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Costume – This easy, no-sew costume will be a hit!
- Easy DIY Spider and Web Costume – Easily make two cute and coordinating costumes all for about $15!
- No-Sew Felt Rainbow Unicorn Costume – This simple DIY encompasses everything colorful and joyful about being a unicorn. You’ll find yourself smiling the whole time you make this Halloween costume.
- Gumball Machine Halloween Costume – This is cute, creative, unique, and simple to make!
- Homemade Cupcake Costume – This costume is adorable, easy, and sweet as can be!
- No-Sew Felt Donut Costume – This sweet costume is simple, requiring no sewing. Everyone loves donuts!
- Easy & Adorable DIY Scarecrow Costume – This DIY scarecrow costume is SO easy to make, and it’s perfect for kids and adults!
- Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse – Chances are you already have much of what is required to put together this cute costume!
- DIY Peter Pan Halloween Costume – An easy tutorial for making a perfect Peter Pan Halloween costume.
- Crazy Cat Lady Halloween Costume – If you’re looking for a costume that’s outside-of-the-box, this is it!
- The Man with the Yellow Hat – Got a Curious George fan? Dress them up as the Man with the Yellow Hat and let them carry around a Curious George or other monkey toy!
- Duct Tape Skeleton Costume – This last-minute costume idea can’t get much more simple! Perfect for the no-fuss kid or the kid who can’t decide what to be!
- Easy Lego Halloween Costume – This Easy Lego Halloween Costume for Kids takes about 10 minutes to make, and ends up so cute! It is the perfect cheap Halloween costume idea!
- Stick Figure Costume – Some white clothes, electrical tape, a paper plate, markers, and some string is all you need for this funny and creative costume!
- DIY No-Sew Mr. Potato Head Costume for Kids and Adults – This craft will take a little time to fully complete, but it is so much fun. No sewing needed.
- Quick & Easy Rain Cloud Costume – This costume has a fun big, fluffy grey cloud that you wear on your head and felt raindrops that shower down from the cloud.
What are your kids going as this year? Are you making or buying costumes? Comment below!