One of the most popular kitchen cooking appliances right now, in addition to the Instant Pot, is the air fryer. I received one as a Christmas gift, and have been searching for recipes like crazy! There are so many things you can cook in an air fryer, and it’s so easy with quick clean up, too! Here are 12 of the delicious air fryer recipes I’ve found that my family and I will be trying:
- Cinnamon Honey Glazed Air Fryer Sweet Potato Bites – These Cinnamon Honey Glazed AIr Fryer Sweet Potato Bites are a super quick, easy side that goes with any meal! Toddlers love them too!
- Garlic Parmesan Air Fryer Zucchini – If you’re looking for a super simple side dish to make in the air fryer, you’ve come to the right place. Garlic Parmesan Air Fryer Zucchini is the recipe for you!
- Air Fryer Garlic Herb French Fries – These garlic herb french fries are a healthier option when you’re a) not trying to do the whole deep-fried thing and b) happen to have a hankering for fries at want to figure out how to do them at home.
- Air Fryer Bacon – Did you know that air fryer bacon is a thing? Best. Bacon. Ever.
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries – These crispy sweet potato fries are made in the air-fryer, and only use a small amount of oil. This is a great, healthy alternative to deep fried fries.
- Crispy Air Fryer Parmesan Chickpeas – Crunchy on the outside and creamy on the inside, these Crispy Air Fryer Parmesan Chickpeas are the perfect snack on their own, or toss them on top of salads or into a snack mix.
- Air Fryer Grilled Cheese – Whether it’s for a quick snack for the kids or a seriously delicious lunch, these are fantastic. The bread toasts perfectly and the cheese melts fantastic.
- 5-Minute Air Fryer Donuts – The secret to these magical donuts is store bought biscuit dough and an air fryer!
- Air Fryer Chimichangas – These Air Fryer Chicken Chimichangas taste just like the ones you order from your favorite Mexican restaurant.
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes – Restaurant quality baked potatoes that are light and fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside.
- Air Fryer Sesame Chicken Breast – What do you think can be better than a perfectly caramelized, delicious pan-fried chicken breast? Or crispy oven-roasted chicken breast? That’s right, an air fryer chicken breast beats them both.
- Crispy Roasted Broccoli in the Air Fryer – Are you looking for a healthy snack that can be made in a jiffy? This crispy roasted broccoli is just the one for you.
Do you have an air fryer, and if so – what are some of your favorite things to cook in it? Share your recipes with us!