Looking for some simple Christmas crafts to do with your kids that don’t involve a million steps or multiple trips to the craft store for supplies? Check out these simple Christmas crafts for kids and enjoy spending time together being creative!
- Popsicle Stick Nutcracker Ornaments – These little nutcracker ornaments are simple and so cute!
- Fingerprint Christmas Tree Ornaments – What is not to like about this fingerprint Christmas tree ornament made from air drying clay?
- Salt Dough Ornaments – Making salt dough ornaments are the perfect Christmas craft activity for kids. Not only can kids help to make the dough, they can also paint and decorate the ornaments too.
- DIY Christmas Plates – Since Santa will be making a visit to your house to leave lovely gifts – why not get the kids to make him an adorable plate to put his cookies on?
- Reindeer Footprint Christmas Cards – Making handmade cards adds something extra – especially if you are sending the card to family and friends!!
- Giant Gingerbread Man – Giant gingerbread man is a fun Christmas craft perfect for all ages. Your kids will enjoy getting to decorate a life-sized gingerbread version of themselves!
- Sticker Christmas Tree Craft – This craft is simple but also great for fine motor skills!
- Paper Heart Penguins – This is a super simple and adorable craft that everyone will have fun making!
- Foam Cup Snowmen – These foam cup snowmen are a fun activity for the kids on a snowy afternoon when it’s too cold to play outside!
- Winter Mitten Craft – This little winter craft is quick and easy making it perfect for creating with toddlers and preschoolers.
- Cotton Ball Snowman – he snowmen are easy to make and so soft and fluffy to touch.
- Pipe Cleaner Peppermint Lollipops – With just a couple of materials, you can make some cute decorations!
Which crafts will you be trying with your kids this week?