As hard as it is to believe, Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. We’ve gathered up recipes for 12 fun valentines treats for kids that you can make and enjoy together!
- Candy-Dipped Valentine’s Day Oreos – With just three ingredients, this is a treat your kids will love to help create!
- Valentine’s Fruit Wands – Looking for a break from all of the candy and sugary sweets? These Valentine Fruit Wands are so cute and perfect for a healthy treat!
- Valentine’s Snack Mix – This would be perfect to bag up, add a cute tag, and have kids pass out on Valentine’s day, or just to enjoy as an anytime snack!
- Red Velvet Truffles – These take a few steps to make, but are not difficult, and the kids will have a blast getting to crumble up the cake and sprinkle on the little hearts!
- Strawberry Milkshake Cookies – These Strawberry Milkshake Cookies are easy to make thanks to a secret shortcut– strawberry cake mix.
- Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods – These pretzel rods are so easy to make, and can be tweaked for most holidays!
- Valentine S’mores Trail Mix – Valentine S’mores Trail Mix is your go-to last minute treat for a party or your child’s valentines. Two minutes is all it takes to make this tasty treat!
- Cupid Floats – If you are looking for a sweet treat for your Valentine (or even to just surprise your children), then you might want to try these Valentine’s Day Cupid Floats!
- Heart Shaped Chocolate Dipped Rice Krispies Treats – Whether you’re celebrating with your sweetheart, or helping the kids with their school Valentines, these will melt anyone’s heart!
- Valentine’s Day Heart Brownie Pops – Who knew you could turn a box of brownie mix and some candy melts into such a cute treat?
- Love Bug Fruit Cups – Love Bug Fruit Cups are just one of the great Valentines day ideas for kids and are so cute.
- Red Velvet Peanut Butter Blossoms – These are an updated version of the classic Peanut Butter Blossom, but so pretty and so festive!
Which recipes will you be trying out? Let us know!