First we had buckets of Halloween candy (we finally dumped the rest of ours a few days ago), then came Christmas sweets, and now Valentine’s Day is upon us. If you are dreading another influx of sugar, or are looking for cute and creative valentines for your kids to hand out – check out these 12 non-candy valentines for kids.
- You Deserve a Hand (Clapper) – You can get mini hand clappers at most party stores, and download this free printable!
- You Blow Me Away – Check the dollar store for packages of multiples to make this easy and cheap valentine!
- You’re a Stamp-endous Friend – Check online, party stores, or craft stores for cheap stamps!
- Tiny Animal Valentines – You can get inexpensive packages of small toy animals and use this free printable!
- You are Just Write – Pick out some cute pens or pencils and use this printable for a fun and useful valentine!
- You Rule – These are cheap, practical, and easy to assemble!
- I Wheelie Like You – Little toy cars from the dollar store will be a hit with your kid’s friends!
- “Doh”n’t You Want to Be Mine? – Mini cans of Play-Doh make for cute and colorful valentines!
- You Make Me Glow – These are easy and affordable cute little valentines!
- You’re My Main Squeeze – With applesauce pouches, these are especially good for preschool-age children!
- You Color My World – Crayons or colored pencils make for a cute and useful valentine!
- I’m a Lucky Duck – These are easy to put together and oh so cute!
Are you opting to do non-candy valentines for your kids this year?