If you are looking for fun, sensory activities to entertain your toddler but want to curb the clean-up time, or if you’re looking for ways to make bath time more fun and less of a chore – check out these ideas for bath time sensory play with the easiest clean up ever! The bathtub is practically a giant, immersive sensory bin with these activities!
- Lego Bath – The setup couldn’t be any easier – just throw some legos in the tub with your toddler for instant fun!
- Neon Bath Painting – Bath painting can be done with any type of washable paint, but neon paints and a black light make for even more magical fun!
- Homemade Bath Paints for Kids – Don’t have any washable or bath paint on hand? Make your own with just two ingredients!
- Color Bath – This one is really simple and great for kids who are learning colors! Add a few drops of food coloring to the bath water and toss in a few water-safe toys of the same color!
- Pool Noodle Bath – We love simple! All this activity requires is a couple of pool noodles cut into 1” sections, and the fun is practically endless!
- Foam Bath – Make foam soap with ingredients you most likely already have on hand, for some good, clean fun!
- Water Beads Bath – Simply add some water beads to lukewarm bathwater and let your kids watch as they expand and grow!
- Bath Time Play Dough – This bath time play dough actually helps kids get clean!
- Baby Gak Bath – Gak, or ooblek, is a substance that’s not quite a liquid and not quite a solid. It’s fun and messy and perfect for bath tub play!
- Pom Pom Bath – A bag of pom poms is all you need for this fun and inviting water activity, and the clean up is easy too!
- Bath Targets – This is great for practicing squeezing a squirt bottle and building hand strength!
- DIY Fizzy Bath Bombs – These DIY fizzy bath bombs are safe enough for a child to help make (as long as they are well past the mouthing phase) and are a great chemistry experiment.
Does your child love baths, or is it a fight every time? Do you use baths as a distraction during a rough day? Share with us all of your tips, tricks, and favorite bath time activities!