Whether you are virtual schooling, home schooling, or sending your kids to class — if you need some quick, easy recipes for snacks that the kiddos can help with, or want to add some kitchen science to your school routine — look no further! These 10 easy recipes to make with your kids will save you time and make for a fun and practical learning activity!
- Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bites — Popsicles and ice cream sandwiches are delectable and always a go to during the summer, but if you’ve been trying to cook outside the box then these Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bites are for you.
- Homemade Bread — Nothing smells better and is more fun and messy than making fresh bread with your kids.
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Treats — These are fun, easy, protein filled snacks that your kids will love making and eating!
- PB&J Overnight Oats — This is an easy, no-cook recipe that will make for easy, filling, and delicious breakfasts!
- Oatmeal Cookie Smoothie — This all-in-one milk-and-cookies smoothie makes a nice change of pace for a summer breakfast or afternoon snack.
- Kiddie Crunch Mix — This is a treat that is fun to make and fun to eat!
- Strawberry SunButter Bites — Add these tasty little bites to school lunch if you want the lunchbox to come home empty.
- Mini Lasagna Cups — These genius little lasagna cups are made with a surprise ingredient: ravioli!
- Pepperoni Dippers — Pizza and dipping sauce are staples for kids!
- Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, Banana Sandwiches — You really can’t go wrong with this combination!
What are some of your kids favorite things to make or help with in the kitchen? Share your ideas with us below!