Are you looking for something just a bit different to make for your office Christmas party, family get-together, or other event? If you’re feeling uninspired, check out these 12 recipes for Christmas appetizers and desserts that will have everyone asking “Who made this?”
- Christmas Tree Cheese Platter – This cheese and cracker platter automatically creates a festive vibe and serves as a beautiful Christmas appetizer.
- Crispy Brussel Sprouts With Creamy Dijon Aioli – These super crispy brussel sprouts with a dijon aioli make the best holiday party appetizer or side-dish.
- Christmas Wreath Charcuterie Board – This easy and festive charcuterie board is perfect for the holidays!
- Cheese Ball Bites – These easy bites are perfect for literally any occasion.
- Pull-Apart Christmas Tree – Oh cheesy tree, oh cheesy tree!
- Cranberry Brie Bites – These are the perfect appetizer to make during the holidays and they always disappear in a matter of minutes.
- Ina Garten’s Brownie Pudding – The ultimate dessert to satisfy chocolate lovers.
- Butterscotch Fudge – Creamy, melt-in-your-mouth Butterscotch Fudge is an easy recipe to make any time of year! No candy thermometer needed to make this perfect homemade fudge recipe.
- Insanely Delicious Turtle Cookies – The classic flavors of turtle candy – chocolate, pecans, and caramel – in soft and insanely delicious Turtle Cookies.
- Lemon Shortbread Cookies – Shortbread Cookies are a must and these Lemon Shortbread are the perfect Lemon Lovers melt in your mouth Cookie.
- Snowball Cookies – Adorable, easy and delicious, this Snowball Cookie Recipe is the perfect Christmas treat to make with kids.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pomegranate Seeds – Sweet from cinnamon and vanilla, and slightly tangy from the seeds, these cookies are addicting!