Mom deserves to be celebrated, honored, and appreciated on Mother’s Day and every day of the year. These Mother’s Day crafts for kids will bring a smile to any mom’s face and are sure to be treasured for years to come.
- Thumbprint Mother’s Day Love Bug Cards – These handmade cards are sure to bring some smiles to those who receive them!
- Mother’s Day Dandelion Craft Card – This craft is simple to make, so even the littlest ones can follow along. They’ll love using the q-tips to make the dandelion which makes this card craft a unique one!
- DIY Mother’s Day Flowers – This easy craft for kids is so much fun to do. There is nothing like finger painting to get real good and messy!
- Handy Hand Print Towel – These hands towels are great fun for all ages to make and will be a treasured item in the kitchen.
- Handprint Suncatcher – These handprint suncatchers are perfect for placing in your kitchen to brighten up the space!
- DIY Sticky Heart Card – A fun craft that kids can help put together by placing the tissue paper pieces to form a heart on the card. Mom will love these DIY heart cards.
- Handprint Flowers on a Watering Can – Add handprint flowers to a watering can and make the perfect Mother’s Day gift for anyone who loves gardening.
- Pop-up Cupcake Card for Mother’s Day – This is the perfect kid-made Mother’s Day card — Mom will love the sweet photo surprise inside!
- Easy DIY Clay Thumbprint Heart Keychain – This DIY clay thumbprint keychain is perfect for anyone, and for a child of any age to make!
- Adorable Tie-Dye Preschool Flower Craft – This tie-dye preschool flower craft is so simple to make and so much fun!
Will you be trying any of these for Mother’s Day this year? Let us know how you will be celebrating!